Are there many out there that actually prefer average cocks?

You prefer to get

• fucked by a large but suck a small

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I assumed with the premise of the site focused around large cocks that most to all people here preferred large cocks. but from some posts it seems i am wrong to assume this. so what do you prefer, big, average or small?

if you prefer different sizes in different situations, do tell as well

Last edited:

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know some girls who like average or small because they feel the friction is too much and length hurts. My last girlfriend could swallow a leg with her vagina, though, if I may paint mental pictures in your heads. I never had analsex as a receiver, but I would probably prefer an average if I where to receive - might change with time, though. As a sucker I love huge ones, though I only met one of them. Generally I think guys are more into size than girls, though many girls like and get turned on by large ones. I think sexwise, the mental side is more important for girls. If a large penis tickles her mind, then it will provide more pleasure than a small one. But as long as the girl surrenders to the act no penis hand or mouth will be the wrong one. So chemistry and feeling secure about the whole deal is what floats the sexboat.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know some girls who like average or small because they feel the friction is too much and length hurts. My last girlfriend could swallow a leg with her vagina, though, if I may paint mental pictures in your heads. I never had analsex as a receiver, but I would probably prefer an average if I where to receive - might change with time, though. As a sucker I love huge ones, though I only met one of them. Generally I think guys are more into size than girls, though many girls like and get turned on by large ones. I think sexwise, the mental side is more important for girls. If a large penis tickles her mind, then it will provide more pleasure than a small one. But as long as the girl surrenders to the act no penis hand or mouth will be the wrong one. So chemistry and feeling secure about the whole deal is what floats the sexboat.

well said

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes. MoociMan is pretty much spot on. Of course, you won't find as many on LPSG for obvious reasons.

A

AM_092

I want pretty cocks! Proportional size! Nice head, good shaft! Doesn't matter if it's average or large!