Are There Men Who Are Born Cocksuckers?

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
3rd paragraph -- a natural born cocksuckers dream.
I can kinda intuit that a cocksucker maybe has secret cravings, desires, capabilities that he hasnt even dreamed of, nuch less explored.

I have rather aggressive input --- and take some risks---- in helping him discover his true nature and capabilitys.

I love to imprint him with my cock, get him to where he begs for it, get him addicted to it----- get him to where the relationship is between cock and cosksucker----and its Master Cock who is in charge.
I’ve actually had a number of feeders over the years who made me beg for their cock and cum, and the truth is I absolutely loved it! I strongly prefer more dominant feeders, because I honestly tend to be fairly submissive as a cocksucker. So I love a feeder who really knows how to put a male cocksucker like me in his proper place. A lot my feeders would make me beg to suck their dick, while dick slapping me in the face. I’ve actually had small bruises on my face cheeks from time to time, because I was slapped in the face by a cock that hard. However, I’ve never actually been in pain from being dick slapped. Sometimes there would just be a light bruise on my cheek the next day from being slapped in the face by a cock.

I honestly don’t see being a male cocksucker slut begging to suck dick, or beg for a load of cum, as something degrading at all. Many of my feeders have said that without a doubt I’m a very slutty cocksucker, because I love doing all sorts of kinky things with cum. Kinky cum play is definitely a strong fetish of mine as a cocksucker. However, my feeders genuinely seem to enjoy the fact that I’m a slut. Some feeders have told me that more cocksuckers like me need to be proud and accepting of the fact that they’re a cocksucker slut.

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a question about male cocksuckers. Do you believe that there are male cocksuckers who were truly born and sexually wired to be a cocksucker? Long ago my first feeder tried hard to convince me that my true natural born sexuality was as a cocksucker. I had never thought about sucking dick until the day I gave my first blowjob. He use to tell me that my sexuality was not straight, not gay, and not bisexual. Being a male cocksucker was my genuine sexual orientation. My first feeder said that an overwhelming majority of men were born only to have their cock sucked by others. However, there was a small percentage of men who were genuinely born to be cocksuckers, and that I was one of those men

I think this paragraph could just as well be used to make the case that "cocksuckers" are made by feeders, not born. I was born shy with a small retracting penis from the get go. Not only that, but my puberty was amazingly late and when I finally matured in my early 20s I was left with a 4" erection give or take. I was also perceived as cute.

I can't tell you the number of times I was told guys like me were or should be cocksuckers. I wanted to be treated as an equal so I resisted the advances, the idea I was an inferior only suited to suck cocks. Many women told me as much after we had sex.

Only late in life did I try it. By that time, though trying to deny it, I had been convinced. I wanted what I didn't have. It was a great relief to do it, finally. Resulted in full body glow that lasted for days.

D

deleted4116991

I have a question about male cocksuckers. Do you believe that there are male cocksuckers who were truly born and sexually wired to be a cocksucker? Long ago my first feeder tried hard to convince me that my true natural born sexuality was as a cocksucker. I had never thought about sucking dick until the day I gave my first blowjob. He use to tell me that my sexuality was not straight, not gay, and not bisexual. Being a male cocksucker was my genuine sexual orientation. My first feeder said that an overwhelming majority of men were born only to have their cock sucked by others. However, there was a small percentage of men who were genuinely born to be cocksuckers, and that I was one of those men.

My first feeder said that he saw very obvious things about me that led him to believe that I was a beta male, and that my personality and the way I hold myself made it obvious to him that I was a male cocksucker. I just had never been introduced to my true sexuality up until then. Well he was absolutely 100% correct about who I am! My first feeder had turned six other guys into cocksuckers. I was lucky number 7. He said that he was never more certain that a man was a cocksucker as he was with me, and that I had “cocksucker” written all over my face. Again, he was absolutely right about me. He had read me like a book about the type of man I am sexually.

For years I had a difficult time accepting the fact that I’m a male cocksucker, even though nothing honestly gave me greater sexual pleasure and satisfaction as giving blowjobs to other men, and doing kinky things as a slut for cum. Finally after years of fighting my sexuality I got sick and tired of fighting it, and I started to take a true sense of pride in my sexuality as a male cocksucker. Nowadays I fully embrace the fact that I’m a cocksucker. Sucking cock is truly me favorite type of sex by far. There’s nothing sexually that I would rather do more than have my mouth fucked by another man’s big penis, and be a total slut for another man’s sperm. Whenever I’m horny the very first thought that pops into my mind are beautiful cut cocks, and happily bobbing my head up and down another man’s penis. So at this point I honestly believe that I was just wired sexually to orally pleasure other men.
Yes, absolutely, I was proudly born a cocksucker, and I've embraced it my entire life, the more cock I suck the better and more satisfying it is to all involved

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but feeders do as your quotes from them indicate.
Not me! I do consider cocksuckers to be submissive ----- but there is nothing degrading or demeaning about it.
I treat them with respect and dignity. On their knees, my cock in their mouth, my rough hands perhaps guiding or cockslapping---- we each have our roles.

I very much appreciate and value theirs--- and them.
Yeah, but feeders do as your quotes from them indicate.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure gender has anything to do with being a natural cocksucker.

I have met a few natural cocksuckers who can actually sleep with a dick in their mouth..
Agree. Although i post about excellent male cocksuckers, i actually have far more sex with women.
I sleep with women. One of my favorites often sleeps with my cock in her mouth.

Ive seen it come out---- and her regain it--- without waking up.

Shaped like a banana

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a question about male cocksuckers. Do you believe that there are male cocksuckers who were truly born and sexually wired to be a cocksucker? Long ago my first feeder tried hard to convince me that my true natural born sexuality was as a cocksucker. I had never thought about sucking dick until the day I gave my first blowjob. He use to tell me that my sexuality was not straight, not gay, and not bisexual. Being a male cocksucker was my genuine sexual orientation. My first feeder said that an overwhelming majority of men were born only to have their cock sucked by others. However, there was a small percentage of men who were genuinely born to be cocksuckers, and that I was one of those men.

My first feeder said that he saw very obvious things about me that led him to believe that I was a beta male, and that my personality and the way I hold myself made it obvious to him that I was a male cocksucker. I just had never been introduced to my true sexuality up until then. Well he was absolutely 100% correct about who I am! My first feeder had turned six other guys into cocksuckers. I was lucky number 7. He said that he was never more certain that a man was a cocksucker as he was with me, and that I had “cocksucker” written all over my face. Again, he was absolutely right about me. He had read me like a book about the type of man I am sexually.

For years I had a difficult time accepting the fact that I’m a male cocksucker, even though nothing honestly gave me greater sexual pleasure and satisfaction as giving blowjobs to other men, and doing kinky things as a slut for cum. Finally after years of fighting my sexuality I got sick and tired of fighting it, and I started to take a true sense of pride in my sexuality as a male cocksucker. Nowadays I fully embrace the fact that I’m a cocksucker. Sucking cock is truly me favorite type of sex by far. There’s nothing sexually that I would rather do more than have my mouth fucked by another man’s big penis, and be a total slut for another man’s sperm. Whenever I’m horny the very first thought that pops into my mind are beautiful cut cocks, and happily bobbing my head up and down another man’s penis. So at this point I honestly believe that I was just wired sexually to orally pleasure other men.
Good for you. Embrace your gift

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not me! I do consider cocksuckers to be submissive ----- but there is nothing degrading or demeaning about it.
I treat them with respect and dignity. On their knees, my cock in their mouth, my rough hands perhaps guiding or cockslapping---- we each have our roles.

I very much appreciate and value theirs--- and them.
They said the same thing about slaves, didn't they!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think there are some men who simply love sucking cock. Born that way, yes. I also believe that most men / many men are very curious and interested in touching, feeling, sucking and tasting another man's cock......and once they do, they enjoy the experience and they're hooked.........wanting to come back again and again.......men who have sucked cock, love it.......men love cock........its that simple.....

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only late in life did I try it. By that time, though trying to deny it, I had been convinced. I wanted what I didn't have. It was a great relief to do it, finally. Resulted in full body glow that lasted for days.

However, after that and a few more experiences, I came to realize the way I was treated as an actual cocksucker was worse than the way I had been treated as a potential one and so never developed the habit.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
However, after that and a few more experiences, I came to realize the way I was treated as an actual cocksucker was worse than the way I had been treated as a potential one and so never developed the habit.
Did you have a bad or rough experience in the way that you were treated as a cocksucker?

Roykman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Definitely!! I have met-- and cherished--- many wonderful, natural born cocksuckers. Most days, one --- or more--- has spent some time swallowing my cock.

I offer -0- recip. I offer total recognition, respect, and appreciation. Like your feeder--- i have helped many to discover, aknlwlege, appreciate, develope and respect their own true nature.

And ----- they get even better . Long live the cocksuckers! Men invented cocksucking.
I’m a natural born cocksucker.

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks---- i love that reaction. Im very simpatico, can read people quite well--- and seem to have a wonderful, almost uncanny ability to connect with cocksuckers.

This morning i had a guy on his knees. Told him to take his shoes off and put kneepads on. This goes to service, the kneepads ar kinda a uniform--- helpsget him in proper mindset.
I told him--- firmly---it was not a request. Control, dominance.

I sensed this guy needed some discovery. Told him turn around, cuffed his hands behind his back.

Assume the position. Put chain leash around his neck.
I crave this kind of control. I dream about being taught by a dominant feeder who takes me to a submissive headspace I can't even imagine.