Are there men who can't find a mouth big enough

arealdeepthroat4u

Just Browsing
Media
To accomodate their girth?
personally I have been with a man 10 x 7 1/2 and the 10 wasn't as much of a challenge as the 7 1/2 circumference.
I met a man that was 8 1/2 x 8, according to him..
My mouth felt like it was cramping, and i couldn't get him down.
It looked like a longer can of beer, and his dick head was even bigger.
He said his wife hated giving head, and I wondered how she even got it in her mouth at all.
Of course he never had it deepthroated.
Maybe when a man is that thick, it's a curse more than a blessing for him.
He had several kids, so I don't think his wife had a problem there.
I prefer about 7 1/2 x 6 1/2, but as long as a man is not too thick,
there are sure a lot of guys with a beutiful 6 x 5 1/2.

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to pump my dick, make it abnormally thick (literally thick as a beercan) then find a size obsessed cocksucker who will put up with a sore mouth and sore jaws in order to get his cum reward. Few guys can suck me right when I am this thick, but I get off watching the cocksuckers struggle....(is that bad?...lol)

twotimes

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol.

8" around is literally a coke can. Go measure one.

If you're saying you can fit a coke can in your mouth, post a picture and you'll be famous.

Last edited:

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I myself have never been deepthroated, I bet it would feel so awesome having it done to me. I don't think any female would be able to do it, I need to get a boy on the job. But i'm so far away from this happening.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
happens all the time. Teeth always get in the way. I've got a couple of nic marks on my dickhead when it was scraped by molars, or simply got cut by teeth during a gag relex. For me, I've found that women who use their lips and tongue are the best. Sometimes its best not to put it in the mouth....just kiss it.

Attachments

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I myself have never been deepthroated, I bet it would feel so awesome having it done to me. I don't think any female would be able to do it, I need to get a boy on the job. But i'm so far away from this happening.
You know whenever you do decide to let a boy take care of it, you will have many willing volunteers here.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can't quite believe that a cocksucker, woman or man, can't get their mouth aroundthe thickest cock. ALL mouths open wider than the widest cock -- and I don't quite believe your pumped cock is bigger than a beer can.

arealdeepthroat4u

Just Browsing
Media
My kind of man, I love to choke and gag on a big one, 10 x7 1/2 is the fattest I ever put my mouth around
The man, a driver from Va. told me not to worry about deepthroating him, right up front when he saw it was more than mouthful for me, but I kept gaging and choking until I got my throat relaxed enough to take him to his nuts.
He ended up pumping it into my throat, no he wasn't nasty about it, but he knew that's what i wanted.
He came I bet at least three mouthfuls for me, so I know he liked it , too.

arealdeepthroat4u

Just Browsing
Media
I started out with teeth and tallk about almost throwing up.
Got over it, never, ever bite, seldom ever really gag if i take my time and just relax.
Relax is the real key to being a great cocksucker.
And I sure would love to see that whopper face to face!
I won't, so thanks for sharing the pix.

arealdeepthroat4u

Just Browsing
Media
Not true. I met a man i couldn't, he was 8x 8 1/4. I couldn't, my mouth hurt so bad, i thought my lips would rip at the corners.
What a waste. I got it in, but couldn't keep him in, definitely ruled out deepthroat.
Men like him need a deep pussy or an ass, because he certainly was more than a mouthful.
The odd thing was, i always fantasize having to stretch my lips around a thick cock just like his and when i got up to bat, i struck out.
Maybe if I had all my teeth pulled? :smile:
Oh well, his wife was pregnant then and I only got one at bat.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree that relaxation is the key to great and enjoyable cocksucking. I don't suck often, i prefer women and like them to suck MY cock, but i have had fun with some big cocks and they, I hope, sucking me. I've never had the thickest cock be a problem, in fact nice to feel that big girth on your lips as you slide up and down. I've sucked 8-9 inch cocks and have had no problem taking cum in my throat while he's thrusting. I've never had a real gag problem. Yum, give me more good thick big cock.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
can't quite believe that a cocksucker, woman or man, can't get their mouth aroundthe thickest cock. ALL mouths open wider than the widest cock -- and I don't quite believe your pumped cock is bigger than a beer can.
It isn't the mouth, it is the throat. the widest I have sucked was between 7.5 and 7.75 around. I could get the first three or so inches in, but could not get the rest in.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited: