Are there people out there that are a perfect fit for each other?

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
There are lots of size queens, some who are intimidated or scared of a big one, lots who think they could never be satisfied with a smaller one, some guys bottom out, some are too thick for their partner, the list is endless.

Have you ever come across a perfect fit for you? If so did it make a difference to sex with them?

Do you think there is such a thing as a perfect fit for you?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This may sound rather crude, but I have always thought that if a baby can come out, I should be able to get in!!!!!

Of course, lube makes it work. Lube can be pre-cum, spit or lube. I like the KY Warming.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
This may sound rather crude, but I have always thought that if a baby can come out, I should be able to get in!!!!!

Of course, lube makes it work. Lube can be pre-cum, spit or lube. I like the KY Warming.

The question that springs to mind is has an episiotomy or stiches ever been necessary after you`ve got in, it is sometimes for a baby to get out!

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've only been with 2 girls, but one was definitely a perfect fit - i'm big, and she can take a lot. i filled her up perfectly, and it was wonderful for both of us. my other partner was a bit small and tight, and she'd bleed a little lit even months into the relationship. sex with her wasn't bad, but it just wasn't as great :/