Are there positions that only work out for you with hung partners?

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the cowgirl but I usually lean back and put my hands next to or on his ankles to get more penetration control.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doing it doggy style generally doesn't work because of the tendency to go too deep.

Too Deep? :confused: I have never had this happen.

Standing up my back against the wall or my weight completely supported by him works best with a hung guy who has strong arms and legs. Now thats a real power fuck.:biggrin1:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

Standing up my back against the wall or my weight completely supported by him works best with a hung guy who has strong arms and legs. Now thats a real power fuck.:biggrin1:

I've never had sex with a black woman, but I have known a few guys that have with black women and they said they could not hit bottom with any of the black women. Since it was at a penis enlargement forum I know what their sizes were and they ranged from 7" to 7.5" if I recall correctly. While I'm talking about this they also told me the black women were more into forceful power sex and easily handled their lengths. What I'm telling you is the absolute truth about what was said. Your saying you've never experienced too deep made me think about that. Plus you mentioning power fuck.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
My wife also likes to keep me away from doggie positions, I have a tendancy to go to deep and bump her cervix. Her favorite position is spoon because she can control the depth by rolling her hips down and keep me from bottoming out, this is the only position she will let me pound her hard in.

Also on being too tite, my penis would be sore after a long session when my wife and I started dating. She is a tall slim build but she has a compact pussy.

Just my 2 cents, J.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I've never had sex with a black woman, but I have known a few guys that have with black women and they said they could not hit bottom with any of the black women. Since it was at a penis enlargement forum I know what their sizes were and they ranged from 7" to 7.5" if I recall correctly. While I'm talking about this they also told me the black women were more into forceful power sex and easily handled their lengths. What I'm telling you is the absolute truth about what was said. Your saying you've never experienced too deep made me think about that. Plus you mentioning power fuck.

I feel that I may to clarify my post. When I say couldn't hit bottom, they were saying they couldn't touch bottom, not to be confused with bottoming out. I think it was fairly obvious what I was saying, as a 7 to 7.5 isn't going to bottom out (reached it's absolute limit when the bottom vaginal wall is pushed/stretched backwards as far as it will go) with any woman unless she has a small vagina (which some women have). But a 7 to 7.5" penis can touch bottom on some women, even though it doesn't push it backwards to it's limit. Worth noting is they also said that it was amongst the best, or best, sex they had ever had with a woman. So despite the black women being able to easily handle those guys, and no doubt being able to fit in more penis, it clearly appeared to the guys that the sex was very good anyway. So size wasn't a major issue to those women it seems, since the guys had such positive feelings about the experiences. However, each guy did think the sex would have been even greater if their penises had been bigger. They felt this way because the women were so into power sex and it indicated that a bigger penis would have 'brung it' even stronger and better to the women.

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
Too me women are so different in thier likes (and not along race line). I hav been with Women that said "it pokes" too much pentaration when I bearly touch the bottom. Othertimes they like it. A couple times women have been on top feet forward and could feel pressing the bottom hard.
Race dosen't matter because A Black women who was on top feet forward said it hurt just before shifting her weight. And the only women that's ever said deeping harder faster was Asian.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too me women are so different in thier likes (and not along race line). I hav been with Women that said "it pokes" too much pentaration when I bearly touch the bottom. Othertimes they like it. A couple times women have been on top feet forward and could feel pressing the bottom hard.
Race dosen't matter because A Black women who was on top feet forward said it hurt just before shifting her weight. And the only women that's ever said deeping harder faster was Asian.

Yep...

I can't speak for the "bottoming out" part since it's never happened to me. I have been with a guy who did have trouble with previous women because of that, but it was never a problem with me, and we could do any position - my preference is for the really deep ones.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
njqt466,

You never did respond in any way to my two posts directed at the post of yours. That's fine, no problem with that, but after seeing some of your other posts in other threads I've noticed you seem a bit quick to hit the troll button. I'm not saying you are always wrong, just quick with it which can possibly lead to errors. Granted, you didn't do so with me in this thread, but you have made some posts lately that makes me think I might be included, perhaps. At any rate, you certainly didn't respond to two posts I made about what I've been told about black women (in general). I've been involved in the study of penises and vaginas for years. Some info is not easy to obtain. I saw you were a black female and was very interested in your viewpoint on this. I'm not assuming you thought 'troll' but I believe it is a good possibility you did. Just trying to clear things up in case you drew that conclusion about me. Mainly though, I was hoping you would respond to my posts about what I was told.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have found in my years of "research" that having a womans legs together helps. Whether she is on top, missionary, or from behind, if I can put a woman's legs together between mine, it makes her feel tighter and helps keep me from getting quite as far in as i would otherwise.

account115

Experimental Member
Media
Two positions that women seem to love but only work with a long dick are missionary with my legs around hers and her on her stomach doggy.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

... and one of my favorite positions to do it. I really prefer the standing completely free version of it, but a little help from a wall or counter is really allowed

I don't see problems with such positions like doggy style, or missionary, where extra length allows some interesting variations, such as more body contact or gyrations. I'm a contact freak, and my decision whether a position feels good or not is more based on the amount of body contact that it provides than anything different. And the reverse missionary (I'm lying face down on the bed, and he is on top of me) really takes some extra inches for a good success, since I like it especially to lock my thighs together. In missionary position, I sometimes like to pull him completely on top of me, so that we only move our hips together. A hung partner gives you a little more freedom in your actions here, slipping out won't happen so fast if you go fast and rough...

A problem I have encountered with cowgirl positions is that with a guy who has more length than I can take, a collapse can be painful. I once got a cramp in my thighs in that position and just dropped, it was just an inch or so that was too much, but damn it hurt! :eek: Now, we don't want that to happen.