Are there seriously people like this out there?

BiggerInTexas8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK he does not really shove it up his ass but it's funny, sad, and totally messed up how he flipped out and hit himself in the head with a shoe and was full of rage. If an account is deleted on that game are the characters and the info saved?

Last edited:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK he does not really shove it up his ass but it's funny, sad, and totally messed up how he flipped out and hit himself in the head with a shoe and was full of rage. If an account is deleted on that game are the characters and the info saved?

If you simply stop paying for the account, the characters and info are saved. If you delete an account, you lose it all. All your characters, gold, inventory, pets, armor, everything. Have to start over completely from scratch. I haven't been able to pay for my WoW account in a while, but I know that when I can afford it everything will still be there. I'd go fucking insane if someone simply deleted all my characters, but I wouldn't go that far...

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he was just fighting the urge to stick something up his ass..than finally gave in to temptation..THAN beat himself over the head with a shoe for doing it

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry but that's the funniest thing I've ever seen! I've never even seen my little kids freak out and throw a temper tantrum like that! Wow! I might have to save that link and when my kids are angry watch it to remind myself they're still well witin the relm of normal. I'm gunna be chuckling all night.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's honestly the fault of the parents. That boy is so obviously spoiled. He's clearly addicted to the game and I assume he spends more time on it than he probably should. A lot more time. It's up to the parents to set some kind of boundaries. No more than an hour or two a day of playing that game sounds fair.

Anyone else notice that everytime he came out from under that blanket, he had one less article of clothing. It was almost like a magic act :rolleyes:.