Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I already discussed this topic... the topic of the spots on my balls. Last times someone mentioned Fordyce's spots could be the thing. Well yesterday I got shaved and decided to take photos to discuss the whole thing to make sure what it is. It's made with a cellphone, the lens is dirty.

I know, I know it's ugly....

My sack is covered with tiny dots. They don't bug me so much, they are tiny and if they get a bit bitter, I can just squeeze em painlessly and they go away, also they're on the sack only. HOWEVER, can you see the huge one on the left and the big right one? The big white/yellow ones? (the left one is a bit red because I did squeeze it a bit before taking the photo)

There is one or two smaller spots than that elsewhere.
It's so annoying to me! I know some people say it's nothing big, that I shouldn't worry, but I find it so annoying to have a big blob like that, it doesn't go away, it stays there since months! It's such a firm round and hard thing! I squeeze it so hard that my sack would scream in pain if it could, but the thing doesn't even change it's shape a bit under the pressure... is it a rock or something?!?! It's always the same deal. I was once so desperate to get an old one gone that I used a needle and scissors... bad idea, but I'm so annoyed by these things that I slowly think of trying again :mad:

So people, are these the so called Fordyce's spots or do I have some different disease, problem, alien life form or nazi gold down there?
Is there any hope to remove them painlessly?

Please help!

Attachments

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, Joseph...! I can't say what your problem is...but although the smaller spots may be Fordyce's, the large bumps are not. (Try Googling "Fordyce's spots" on the Internet.) You don't mention having consulted a urologist and/or a dermatologist--have you done so? If not, I heartily urge you to see one. May be nothing more than an annoyance...but you obviously need peace of mind. Whatever you do, however, do not go around cutting on yourself--distinctly not a good idea...! I wish you the best of luck and success with finding a cure for your problem. :smile:

Last edited:

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The condition is referred to as sebaceous prominence, and there is website devoted to it at sebaceous-prominence.com. The vast majority of men have it to some extent. I have been using a treatment called CU Skin which I bought online at anti+sebum.com for about $54 Cdn. It seems to be working, but is more effective on the shaft of the penis than on the scrotum; perhaps it rubs off onto underwear.

Fordyce spots are, I believe, usually confined to mucous membranes, i.e., lips. I could be wrong; it may be just a difference in terminology depending on where the problem is located

Looks like a sebaceous issue... I saw a dr years ago thinking I'd caught a nasty STD and he said they were just normal skin condition but may go away into my late 20's. I've never had mine develop into what your inflamed ones look like though, but then I never squeezed them that hard although from the explanation i got they are just like a pimple under the skin that doesn't burst, so maybe you just busted some and now your body is processing the contents.

If it really bothers you go see a dr, and you should for total confirmation. But don't stress about being abnormal, I discussed with my friends and about 4 of them instantly said they had it and how much they stopped panicing about bring odd