Are these Pearly Penile Papules? (Restored Dick)

MCharlie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi All,

Recently I've noticed I think Pearly Penile Papules are increasing on my dick - I've been restoring for a long time, and generally I'm covered so this is obviously retracted. Anyone with PPP care to weigh in? It's odd cause they've only appeared the past few months if they are PPP.

Papules 1.jpg
Papules 3.jpg
Papules 4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hakan1 and zebyper

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where did you find this plasma pen? Is it expensive? I'm not in America, well I AM! Just not in North America hehe.
AliExpress. they are not expensive. youll need some tattoo numbing creme also. works perfect

• Love
Reactions: zebyper

KennyPenny

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi All,

Recently I've noticed I think Pearly Penile Papules are increasing on my dick - I've been restoring for a long time, and generally I'm covered so this is obviously retracted. Anyone with PPP care to weigh in? It's odd cause they've only appeared the past few months if they are PPP.

View attachment 68482901 View attachment 68482931 View attachment 68482961
This is a perfectly healthy and natural penis. No need to worry or get any treatment for the papules. It's beautiful

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
interesting to see that you have gotten more papules after restoring. I thought they were more common amongst cut guys.
They never come back after treatment. Some people need two or 3 to completely remove. I had some tiny dots left. I thought more common on natural V cut?

• Wow
Reactions: _bushycutaussie

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m also doing some restoring and I’ve also noticed I have some very small PPP (have to be erect and pressing down on my glans to even make them show). Looking back at some old photos, I’ve always had them, but they’re just a little more pronounced now.