Are these really things all women want?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Actually, my husband cracks me up. When he compiles a grocery list for me, he throws in something like:

eggs
milk
soda
litter
love your husband
tv dinners
razors
love your husband
cereal
chips
etc

I like how he puts love your husband below razors - smart guy. Though that was you holding yourself back wasn't it? :smile:

I wish I could tell him privately to add - Apply lipstick three times when NSA blowing husband.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lost interest about halfway through reading. Here's my personal condensed version:

5 things Ethyl wants and will ask for if she's not getting it:

1. SexSexSex.

2. Kindness.

3. Plenty of brains to know when to ask for/express either at the right place/time.

4. The maturity to understand that you know less than you think you do.

5. Enough humour to laugh at yourself when you realize you've slipped at any of the above.

I like that list. And not only that i like that you will ask for it :smile:
And i know this is rather of topic but this is pretty much what i am looking for in a women. Consider your list stolen, you may call the cops on me :wink:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
My recipe is....

A cup full of loving
A cup full of understanding
5 ounces of compassion
A bit of time on my own
A pinch on the bum
A handful of my bubbles
A small scoop of debate
A whollllllllllllle load of rumpy pumpy
A dish full of kisses

Mix it all together,bake for a while and then add the icing on the cake.......togetherness.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My recipe is....

A cup full of loving
A cup full of understanding
5 ounces of compassion
A bit of time on my own
A pinch on the bum
A handful of my bubbles
A small scoop of debate
A whollllllllllllle load of rumpy pumpy
A dish full of kisses

Mix it all together,bake for a while and then add the icing on the cake.......togetherness.

LOL how did I know you would come up with something sweet and full of sugar just how I like it:biggrin1: The end result is my favorite......... "togetherness" I think I'll take this recipe and add some spices in it and make it my own!

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
LOL how did I know you would come up with something sweet and full of sugar just how I like it:biggrin1: The end result is my favorite......... "togetherness" I think I'll take this recipe and add some spices in it and make it my own!

I keep my spices hidden :wink: and sprinkle accordingly though i am dead happy for you to share my recipe Dolly!:biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got to #9 before my brain mentally checked out. Whoever wrote that just got their first pubic hair.

I gave up, too! The first one was so confusing. Touch her waist how? While his face is between my legs? Because I love that. During sex? Nah. His arm around her waist while in public? Sometimes that's sweet.

There were just too many things unqualified and out of context. I didn't even bother to read the rest after the first few.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I gave up, too! The first one was so confusing. Touch her waist how? While his face is between my legs? Because I love that. During sex? Nah. His arm around her waist while in public? Sometimes that's sweet.

There were just too many things unqualified and out of context. I didn't even bother to read the rest after the first few.

I agree. This list definitely needs a rewrite!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's some things on my list:

1. If I fall asleep in the car after a long trip, carry me inside instead of waking me up. It gives me warm fuzzy feelings. Makes me feel all safe and protected. Must be a leftover from childhood :smile:

2. If you're cranky about something (not me) don't take it out on me. Or let me know what you're really cranky about so when you snap at me I understand why you're doing it.

3. Rest your hand on the back of my neck in public occasionally. For some reason this is an immense turn on for me. Makes me think of sex and being dominated and . . .

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm liking this list much better.

i'll add a,

#6, know when to leave me the fuck alone!

Actually that should fall under #2 since it is a kindness to both people if they know when to leave each other alone. :tongue:

Men's list

#1 Don't stop when I start to come.

#2 See #1

Also falls under #2 and 3. See how well that list works?

Last edited:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like that list. And not only that i like that you will ask for it :smile:
And i know this is rather of topic but this is pretty much what i am looking for in a women. Consider your list stolen, you may call the cops on me :wink:

The list is not only for the author but for the reader. Steal to your heart's content. :wink:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My opinion is that it is crap and it was written by a teenager. Quit baiting me. It's immature and annoying. If you don't like what I post, don't respond to it.

You read my post as baiting and i read yours as insulting to him that he is just now pointing this out to the rest of us. Do you consider everything from another woman as baiting? If so, that doesn't mean it is.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My opinion is that it is crap and it was written by a teenager. Quit baiting me. It's immature and annoying. If you don't like what I post, don't respond to it.

Re-read the OP or my subsequent contributions to the thread to see how seriously I take the list.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like I'm in 8th grade and somebody handed me a folded piece of paper in science class.

Forget #27. DO NOT TICKLE ME! I will pee. And I mean tickle me anywhere. I'm so hypersensitive that Cap has learned the exact pressure to use to keep me from recoiling. I'm deadly serious. If you even so much as threaten me with tickling I will go ballistic. OK, we're clear?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel like I'm in 8th grade and somebody handed me a folded piece of paper in science class.

Forget #27. DO NOT TICKLE ME! I will pee. And I mean tickle me anywhere. I'm so hypersensitive that Cap has learned the exact pressure to use to keep me from recoiling. I'm deadly serious. If you even so much as threaten me with tickling I will go ballistic. OK, we're clear?

I hate tickling too. Very unfunny. Although it's not quite such a drastic situation as it is with you Ellie :smile: