Are these really things all women want?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i hate that shit too.
i'm not the slightest bit ticklish, so i just give them a blank ''wtf? are you 12?'' stare until they stop.
...or slap them.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend took three of my sweatshirts. One got pepper spray on it and had to be thrown out, and she was absolutely crushed! She still talks about her "favorite sweatshirt" almost two years later.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend took three of my sweatshirts. One got pepper spray on it and had to be thrown out, and she was absolutely crushed! She still talks about her "favorite sweatshirt" almost two years later.

I'm currently wearing a sweatshirt that was secondhand from my ex. We broke up 5 years ago and it was already well worn before that. So now it's all old and comfy :smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We tickle each other, but I always start it. He's a lot more ticklish, but being a lot bigger than me, I'm not much of a threat. It always ends with me crying, "Uncle!" because he has me pinned and he's tickling me in revenge.

We act like we're 12 sometimes, and I like that.

Regarding his clothes, I wear everything he owns except his socks, shoes, and suits. He doesn't own any sweatshirts. I love wearing his shirts the day after he's worn them because they smell like him, his scent combined with the smell of his cologne. It makes me think of him all day. Sometimes he comes home and I'm only wearing his shirt, nothing else. That happens a lot.

Last edited:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love wearing his shirts the day after he's worn them because they smell like him, his scent combined with the smell of his cologne. It makes me think of him all day. Sometimes he comes home and I'm only wearing his shirt, nothing else. That happens a lot.

^^^
I love doing this.

I love the way my BF smells. His scent is like a drug to me. I can't get enough. His scent makes me feel at home like I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love love LOVE sleeping on his side of the bed when he's gone.

One time I went to visit my bf while he was on a long business trip and I had to come home, that night he told me he didn't want to have house keeping come in and change the sheets because they smelled like me. It made me cry.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We tickle each other, but I always start it. He's a lot more ticklish, but being a lot bigger than me, I'm not much of a threat. It always ends with me crying, "Uncle!" because he has me pinned and he's tickling me in revenge.

We act like we're 12 sometimes, and I like that.

Regarding his clothes, I wear everything he owns except his socks, shoes, and suits. He doesn't own any sweatshirts. I love wearing his shirts the day after he's worn them because they smell like him, his scent combined with the smell of his cologne. It makes me think of him all day. Sometimes he comes home and I'm only wearing his shirt, nothing else. That happens a lot.

Have we found out the gender of the baby?

It's good to act 12 sometimes. You will be doing more and more of it as your baby grows up. Sometimes your own kid will be thinking you are nuts. Eventually nothing will be off topic, it will all be about poop. You will never talk so much about poop in your life. Things that used to be so private become commonplace when you are both changing diapers. It's hilarious.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It's good to act 12 sometimes. You will be doing more and more of it as your baby grows up. Sometimes your own kid will be thinking you are nuts. Eventually nothing will be off topic, it will all be about poop. You will never talk so much about poop in your life. Things that used to be so private become commonplace when you are both changing diapers. It's hilarious.

It always comes to poop for me anyway. It's not a 12 year old thing. You gotta be mature to talk the poop talk :biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Not for another week or so.

Yup, we really haven't fully explored pooping yet, which I've failed to totally avoid. I attempted to put my foot down and insisted that if I was sitting on the toilet, then the door remains shut and he is not allowed to open it or enter. Silly me, I didn't realize yet that I shouldn't tempt him to be mischievous. Ever since then, he'll randomly open the door and look at me with an impish grin on his face and point his finger at me and pretend to be shocked at seeing me sitting on the toilet. He loves to make fun of me.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not for another week or so.

Yup, we really haven't fully explored pooping yet, which I've failed to totally avoid. I attempted to put my foot down and insisted that if I was sitting on the toilet, then the door remains shut and he is not allowed to open it or enter. Silly me, I didn't realize yet that I shouldn't tempt him to be mischievous. Ever since then, he'll randomly open the door and look at me with an impish grin on his face and point his finger at me and pretend to be shocked at seeing me sitting on the toilet. He loves to make fun of me.

Nope, I lock the door! If I'm peeing I can deal with being watched but the other thing calls for bars on the door. My BF will come in while I'm in the shower and poop, which I always say "can you not use the other bathroom, PLEASE!" nope he likes to poop in that bathroom:rolleyes: Does yours talk about his poop? Seriously somethings you just don't want to know and they feel like they should share the biggest poop they've ever had with you:eek: I do find it rather funny though:biggrin1: Opening the door and pointing sounds like something I would do.