Are these signs that my gf is 'big down there'?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by averagepeck, Jun 9, 2009.

1. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok I'm just over 5 inches and 4.5 thick, so truthfully most woman I've been with don't have a 'tight' feeling as I often hear described. However my current 5'1 girlfriend can easily take 4 fingers in her pussy and I can just about get my thumb in, I think with a bit of effort I could probably get it in all the way. She likes when I do this. Is this a common thing for a woman to be able to take that many fingers? I have a big hand, and I don't recall getting more than 3 at most in any prior woman, and that was with effort.

Also, moreso than any other girl I can recall, I experience alot of slipping out with her,whether she's on top or myself on top. Even when she's grinding,just the wrong move and I slip out. She gets very wet, but she's not the first girl I've been with that gets really wet and I haven't experienced the amount of slip-outs like I do with my current gf.

In addition to my own average size, are these signs that my gf has a 'big' pussy? It may seem like a silly question, but with my own size, most woman I've encountered haven't been 'snug' fits for me. So my ideas of what makes a big or tight pussy may be a bit skewed.

2. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Well she's been with 6 men in her life (33 years old and raised in a strict religious household) and judging from our sex chats, where size occassionally comes up, I've never gotten the indication from her that she's used to large men, nor has she experienced anyone excessively big. In fact, we've been to toy shops and she normally has a 'hell no!' response when she sees the 8-9+ dildos, so I don't think she's encountered any LARGE men.

So based on what I said, you think it is a case that she is naturally large? She did experience natural childbirth some years back, no stitches or anything so I wonder if that could be a cause? Excuse me if that's an ignorant statement. It's just really weird to me because she's a petite girl, 5'1 and slim build( though I know there's no correalation between height and size for either sex).

3. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Any other comments or opinions? Similiar experiences?

4. funtimeinbed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i can maybe put 3 in my gf and 4 is super tight and have to force it in, i have never been with a girl that i could put more then 3 in before its really hard. And i know i definitely could not fist them or my current gf

5. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I probably could fist her with a bit of effort. The first time I tried it, it was one finger, piece of cake....two fingers,piece of cake....three finger,easy.....four fingers, hmmm still easy?..... started to put my thumb in and didn't go further, mind you the thumb being shorter I had to put the rest of my finger in pretty far just for the thumb to reach and get it. She seems to like it alot for some reason because she was encouraging to put more fingers in, which led to my surprise at the ease of it. Strangely enough, sometimes she feels tighter than others. As much as I slip out, when things are good I can still feel her, so it's not like a 'hotdog in a hallway' effect. But I definitely get the feeling she can take big if she wanted to because she doesn't even flinch when I go all the way in, even in piledriver position which is supposed to be deeper penetration.

6. houtx48

Gold Member

when you talk to her pussy there is an echo, that's a pretty good sign she is big down there.

7. SpiceFromIndia

SpiceFromIndia New Member

Interesting doubt.... i really can not input about if the girl is big or not... i have never met any women that can handle 3 fingers ......the current girl i am seeing she likes two but when i try to put the third one she gets repulsed .... she is super tight atleast to me and some times i overdo her(more than an hour may be hour an half) ... she feels sore whole day .... and i dont get to have her within 24 hrs ... i have to wait longer .... sadly i really like to do her more but i only do her every once in a while ... majority of the times its onlye 30-40 mins .... Considering your situation, i think she is happy with the pressure your penis applies and the feeling of cylinderical structure and really dont want more than that ......penis and fingers are two different things ... my gf dont like more than two but she enjoys taking my tool :biggrin1:... thats weird but i think it is related to the sensations or feelings produced by finger and penis.... I also met a couple of gals who did not like fingering at all, but enjoyed the penis .... there were some who liked fingering a lot .....women are complex ...:tongue:

8. SpiceFromIndia

hahaha...

9. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    My Gf has a very neet and tidy tight pussy, yet she can also take a fist when aroused, she has a hour glass figure so take from that what you will.

10. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
    I thought this thread was about she-males...

11. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

Averagepeck, these signs point to your gf being hung like a geoduck.

12. dolfette

Gold Member

natural birth can overstretch the muscles.
    in the uk they give you leaflets, nagging you to do your kegel exercises to tighten everything back up.
    i use a little electric shocker gadget that keeps mine trim & tight.
    a string pelvic floor prevents prolapse & incontinence in later life.

Kegel exercise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if you mention it to her you may be singing falsetto though :smile:

13. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thing is she doesn't feel 'loose' persay when we have sex, but when she gets really wet I fall out alot. And there's the whole 4 finger thing. I don't know if that means she's big, or just very elastic down there, or what the difference between the two is.

14. dolfette

Gold Member

:rolleyes:

she doesn't feel loose but you think she's loose?

have you considered that it might just be a question of technique?
    the way she moves and the way you move, in combination, pull out too far?

silly you!

15. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol It's not that I 'think' she's loose, it's more that I'm asking if she is naturally big based off the things I said in my original post. Having said that, when we have sex and I'm not slipping out, she doesn't feel sloppy. Maybe she's just very adaptable (able to take 4-5 fingers,but can fit my dick too).

16. dolfette

Gold Member

we're elastic.
    and just as well we're elastic...fitting a hole head through.

17. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

a female friend of mine, strictly just a friend,(i'm friends with her ex and her current bf) claims that she can get a good idea how big a man is by looking at his thumbs. as she was telling me and some others this, she glanced at my thumbs, "OMG, you have a big fat one." she turned to my wife,"he does, doesn't he??" my wife said, "yes". my thumbs are long and fairly wide, but my hands are small for someone my size.

so if the thumb thing is true, I would think it could hold true for a woman.

18. SpiceFromIndia

it is not true i have fairly small hands and thin fingers and very shapely ... my dick looks like inflated long balloon, as if it belongs to somebody else ... :(

However, what your wife had answered if you had small dick ....interesting situation asking a wife infront of her husband if her husband is big or not ....lol

Oh and i had 5'10" black chic who had large body not fat but a very tight pussy .... before entering her i felt quite in-adequate but it was great ....

#18 SpiceFromIndia, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  19. D_Suckleberry Hound

D_Suckleberry Hound New Member

I think she's probably just naturally a bit bigger than most other women you have been with. Childbirth may have played a part, though bodies react differently. I don't think it is uncommon to be able to put 3-4 fingers inside a woman, at least not in my experience. I like it when a woman has a "looser" feel down there, especially when they get very wet.

20. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Well a vagina is a baby hole, and so it's probably good for it to be a bit big, to help babies push out easier.

Draft saved Draft deleted