Are these signs that my gf is 'big down there'?

D_Lanlivery Shrivelsack

Account Disabled
Media
Thought I'd pipe in with my own experience. My last gf is 5'1" and 95 pounds. She was a virgin before her and I had sex (we're in our teens). Anyways she was tight, and by the time that she was used to having sex with me, her ability to take fingers or most of my penis, 8"x5.9", was directly related to how aroused she was. If she was really horny I could fit 4 fingers in her and she could take all of me. Both were a mixture of a little pain and a lot of euphoria. If she wasn't that incredibly turned on neither was going to happen that evening. I would say she also got quite wet and that helped the process. Regardless, every time we started things she would be a finger tight. I don't necessarily think that your gf is "big", but instead I believe that she is just incredibly attracted to you. Since my gf and I have been broken up she's made out with 2 different guys, but she's admitted that neither one makes her feel even close to how I did when it came to her pants. Take these difficulties as an unfortunate consequence that your gf is very sexually attracted to you and therefore a little more elastic than normal.