are they really ?

gaston

Just Browsing
Media
hi guy,

18 inch men as long dong silver, long dan silver, texas longhorn,dan steele
are true or instead are only fake cocks ??? and why ???

video with them where are they ???

hi

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
This topic has actually been discussed several times before. Here's a link to one of the old threads: http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=9852

I won't belabor the point here except to say that there were 3 guys who made videos in the late 70's/early 80's who I believe were real because the technology and budget restraints at the time would not have permitted making such convincing fakes. Those guys were known as Long Dong Silver, the Texas Longhorn a.k.a. Moby Dick, and Mr. MX (as in MX Missile). I don't think any of them were actually 18", but were all well over a foot.

Long DAN Silver, OTOH, was a definite and obvious fake. His "penis" was obviously made of rubber, as anyone who has ever seen a real penis could tell by looking at a picture. I'm not familiar with Dan Steele.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Donk@Jul 12 2005, 08:41 AM
Long DAN Silver, OTOH, was a definite and obvious fake. His "penis" was obviously made of rubber, as anyone who has ever seen a real penis could tell by looking at a picture. I'm not familiar with Dan Steele.
[post=328515]Quoted post[/post]​

Long Dan Silver and Dan Steele were one and the same. Dan Steele was the name he used when he wasn't wearing the harness and faux équipage.