Are thick veins on a cock hott??

buhaj2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell yeah! Makes it look like a muscle cock, all the veins going up and across the length. Not into pasty skin tubes, give me some throbbing and looks alive.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well there was this one woman (on a forum) who once saw pics of my dong and called it gross (because of the veins I guess) though I always wondered why she kept looking every time I posted more.

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well there was this one woman (on a forum) who once saw pics of my dong and called it gross (because of the veins I guess) though I always wondered why she kept looking every time I posted more.

yum yum yum, my favorite. veiny uncut cock! I will have sweet dreams tonight

Gager

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something I have wondered about having big veins. Glad to hear people like it.

:biggrin1:

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a couple of huge veins (like a 1/4 inch diameter, maybe a bit more). I've had a few compliments on them but not much.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
watch my video if you like see big veins poping out

I can put a cock ring on put it in a vac pump any realy get the veins poping out. but I dont have a vac pump any more.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a really thick vein on the top of my cock and stands out even more if I wear a cockring.

Only ever had 1 guy say it looked gross... oh, thats right... that was the last I saw of him!

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a really thick vein on the top of my cock and stands out even more if I wear a cockring.

Only ever had 1 guy say it looked gross... oh, thats right... that was the last I saw of him!

Oh well to each their own, I guess...personally I find a nice hot veiny cock in a cock ring really hot.