Are thick veins on a cock hott??

solarphallux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HELL yes.

I've got quite the topography around my beercan (and when I've got the donut ring on it's like a Google map), and I've always got compliments and appreciation for it.

And in return, I can definitely show the proper appreciaton for a large penis with multiple traceroutes!

In my member photos I have a sideshot - take a look and see!

Tuggers!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Here's two shots that show my veins. One, a soft hang with some good angles from the sunlight which highlight them better and the other a full blown woodie-type shot. :tongue:

Attachments

veinybiceplover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW! Glad I found this thread! Being a VEIN LOVER I have been in VEIN HEAVEN checking out the pics. So, YES, VEINS really make a COCK look SEXY!! I love it when they CRISS-CROSS each other and BULGE!! The MORE and THICKER, the BETTER!!

agswin10

Experimental Member
Media
i have been told several times (both on LPSG and in person) that my cock is scary, mennecing, intimidating, etc. I always assumed it was because of the veins, but after seeing all the dicks on this thread, I am beginning to think it was for a different reason. I don't know, I think that having an intimidating cock is better than having a perfectly primped pretty penis.

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every lady who is paying attention with what kind of cock she has sex with......would be more then pleasantly surpirised if you pull out massive and veiny cock,period.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay