Are trans attracted men into trans women that don't take hrt?

D

deleted1150500

I know many, if not all trans attracted men, do like non-op. But how about non-hrt? It seems that being attracted to trans individuals, that are on hrt, is standard. Were those same Men into trans women, before hrt became available, in the 60's? If trans women today stopped doing hrt, would the men care? Prefer it? Not prefer it?

D

deleted6505551

I fear your question reflects the sad need to apply a convenient label to groups of people these days. The reality is that trans people, just like everyone else, is made up of people that cover a broad spectrum.

What I do think is fair to say is that the vest majority of us transition emotionally well before changing our hormone levels. So yes, there are indeed many trans people that may not reflect the physical changes and for a variety of reasons some never will.

By the same right there are men who are attracted to us for reasons other than physical characteristics and those enamored of the "chick with dicks" thing. This will never change. Some men are attracted to what it's inside us. To others we are a fetish and all flavors in between.

The simple truth is that there is no neat and tidy answer to your question. There have always been and always will be men that love us for who we are and others who are attracted by what we are.

hoodho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know many, if not all trans attracted men, do like non-op. But how about non-hrt? It seems that being attracted to trans individuals, that are on hrt, is standard. Were those same Men into trans women, before hrt became available, in the 60's? If trans women today stopped doing hrt, would the men care? Prefer it? Not prefer it?
in my experience if a trans attracted man looks at u and sees an attractive woman hrt or not. he will be interested

samanthaDee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some are and some aren't, I would guess.
Most trans-attracted men are bisexual and only want pre-ops.
A few are straight with a specific fetish.

Regular vanilla straight cis men want post-ops and don't want you to emphasize your medical history. Which seems logic.

Now on to your question if they would also be attracted to a non-HRT trans person:
A few would and others wouldn't.
If they couldn't get an HRT trans person they would probably go for the "crossdresser" but it wouldn't be their first choice.
These men are looking to fulfill a "shem*le" fantasy and a crossdresser couldn't give it to them.

These men are also usually turned off by post-op trans women because we are too much of a cis woman for them.
After all, they want the D.

Overdbus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I
in my experience if a trans attracted man looks at u and sees an attractive woman hrt or not. he will be interested
I thought that was the point , but now with some trans people , I would be afraid to approach most of them to say hello out of fear of offending them , being called a creepy chaser ,or whatever

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about any other guy , but my attraction was by accident, and after a while she moved in with me , mind you she was intersexed , I can't say what happened but I fell madly in love with Her. She was more female than male , small breast , which I bought her larger set to go with her beautiful body , her " member" was very tiny , only about 2 inch at best , she was on full HRT and T blockers , we lived as man and woman , now understand my own mind ,,, 1. She was part male , I didn't care , 2 , she had male parts , I didn't care , 3, she was 100% woman to me . She had a pull on me like never before ,I didn't care ,I wanted her all the time. Yes I'm very attracted to a Gurl on HRT or living as a woman full time . Some how it became a drug to me , I wish I could find another Gurl will to relocate all expenses paid ,,,, if you cum ,I,will pay lololol

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very much so , my Girl friend and I were to be married after she had the full SRS , I had the money for it too , and she WOULDN'T marry me until she had that ... She died not long ago