Are transgender people offended ....

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are transgender people offended or uncomfortable if someone is sexually attracted to them because they are transgender?
I find the idea of sex with a transgender person very hot. Is expressing that attraction considered OK, or are non-trans people supposed to be attracted to a trans person only as a person of his/her/their self-identified gender?
Thanks!

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think its normal, and it doesn't offend me. Having sex with guys was exactly why I started dressing as a girl

In my experience, guys are OK with having sex and short term flings with transsexuals. Its when there is any depth to the relationship beyond sex is where it starts falling apart. I get it, no one wants to show introduce their girlfriend to their parents and say "poh yea by the way she has a penis"

What I am trying to say is that most guys are into it for the fun part. Its normal or at least common.

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm perfectly happy with someone being attracted to me because I'm transgender and I've had no problems with long term relationship-minded men finding me, either. I think it's important to be careful not to cross the line into fetishizing transgender people, but even then I suppose it may depend on the object of said fetishization and how they feel about it.

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that straight guys are more "OK" with doing stuff with a transgender girl rather than another male. I cant say I totally knew what was going on in their heads, but there was definitely a total off switch between us when I was in male mode for most guys.

There also seemed to be a level of female-ness that I had to achieve with straight guys for first time encounters. In the beginning it would be hair, makeup, lingerie, heels the whole works. When it became a regular thing, that demand seemed to lessen. After time, some guys didnt really care as much. A pair of rather passable girls jeans, a peek of a thing panty or seeing i was wearing a bra under my shirt was enough for them to be good to go.

Reactions: submit452

tranzdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Eh it really depends on how the person comes off. For some people it's like their safe way to pretend their not gay. I don't know how many times I've been turned down by a guy because I was masculine. There's been times where I've dated women who thought I would think like a woman and it's like uhhhh no that's why I'm in the current situation I'm in lol. They would get mad and be like you act just like every guy I've been out with. No shit it's cause I am a guy. When it comes to men they expect ftm to be tomboys or just really young / boyish looking guys which to me is a little borderline creepy. I've had people state they were looking for feminine mtf to hook up with or date or whatever and wouldn't leave me alone. I'm like im a masculine man, just because I have female parts doesn't mean I'm feminine. They're like yeah I'm not gay and yeah I don't like men I'm looking for a trans (lol like a trans is a pokemon or something) I'm just like well you won't like me then, following response is yeah but you're trans. Again yeah but im not feminine I'm very masculine, and they're like but you have a vagina so it's cool. *sighs* no no it's not. Sometimes I get the people who see my pics and are like wow I would have never known but hey can you shave completely and wear dresses and lingerie? Seriously? Like wtf.

giantdoseofbs

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Trans
I identify as MTF transgender but I haven't took any steps towards transition yet.

I personally wouldn't be offended but I think there are a few who would be. Mainly because you want to be a full fleshed male/female and want to be looked as such, what I mean is that they wouldn't want the other person to be with them because they're trans but because they're that gender. I don't know if that came out to make any sense though :rolleyes: