Are "two-handers" big?

bigman79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 25 year old and, I am one of those guys that has a lot of female friends, no not fuck buddies, just platonic friends. A lot of times we do talk about sex and it seems like the girls my age seem to measure by their hands. Such as they can get 1.5 or 2 hands on the guys dick. Is this a common way to judge penis size? And according to them when they can get 2 hands on a guy they found a big guy. So is a "two hander" "big" for most people?

Now obviously you have girls with large hands, those with small hands, and average hands. I know I can personally sit/stand and place both of my hands on my erect penis and still have the head left over. And from everything I have read my hand width is "normal".

Thanks

juanXX

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Attachments

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking of the Seinfeld episode of the girl with man hands right now, lol.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
YES MATE HANDS IS THE BEST WAY TO MEASURE DICK,DUE ALWAYS ARE AT HAND COULD NOT SAY SAME THING OF A METRIC TAPE.
WE MUST CONSIDER DONT MEASURE A DICK WRAPPING IT WITH PALM HANDS,
JUST ONLY USING THE HANDS FINGER IN SUCH CONDITION AVERAGE FEMALE HANDS WOULD MEASURE 5 to 6 inches, IT BECOME AVERAGE DICK.
WHEN GLAND HEAD REMAIN FREE (totaj 10 fingers) ITS A BIG COCK I AM TALKING BETWEEN 7 and 8 INCHES LENGTH.
AND WHEN A DICK STACK 3 HANDS ,SAME AS 12 FINGERS WIDTH IS A MONSTER DICK,OUT OF SUCH MEASURE IF EXIST ANY DICK, ARE CIRCUS DICK

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i knew my hands were big but damn im passed the 99th % for all three. i can fit three and a half hands around my dick. ive never actually had a girl see how many hands she could fit on me but ive always been bigger than their forearm

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My GF refers to one guy that we were with as, "The Two Finger Guy.", meaning that she would only be able to use two fingers to jack him off. He had passed himself off as having a large cock and had a photo of one in his profile on the swinger site. However, when we were playing, after he sucked her clit for a while, he got behind her and started fucking her doggie. I was under her and had to get him to stop and put on a condom. He did and was back inside her pounding away. I asked her if his cock was OK, not too big. She told me that she was surprised that she barely felt it. After he came, he pulled out, and we saw his cock It was still hard, about three inches long. She was very upset about how he posed as having a large cock, but it was only a "Two Finger" one.

Reactions: Milkdudd

bigman79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are "two-handers" that rare? Every girl I've been with have said they've never been able to do that with a guy other than me. Obviously they can just be feeding my ego but I was just wondering.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You can't just measure the width of a hand, multiply by 2, and say that's the length of a two-hander. If the entire dick is covered by hands, then there's not any room to move. An average dick will be completely covered by 2 hands. You'd need to be 7-8" long to be able to actually work 2-hands, so yes that's big.

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've actually been with a women that was excited by the fact that i could two hand it. Don't know if thats normal among women though. Or even that cared about.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 25 year old and, I am one of those guys that has a lot of female friends, no not fuck buddies, just platonic friends. A lot of times we do talk about sex and it seems like the girls my age seem to measure by their hands. Such as they can get 1.5 or 2 hands on the guys dick. Is this a common way to judge penis size? And according to them when they can get 2 hands on a guy they found a big guy. So is a "two hander" "big" for most people?

Now obviously you have girls with large hands, those with small hands, and average hands. I know I can personally sit/stand and place both of my hands on my erect penis and still have the head left over. And from everything I have read my hand width is "normal".

Thanks
my hands are 4" width..

Bigthick7in

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's all relative to each woman, I think. B/c a persons hand basically remain the same size throughout life, therefore, they have their own measuring stick that never changes for them. So using their own hands immediately they know when they found "a big one" ! Regardless of how big the dick is in inches, to each particular women big can be judge based on past partners. I've had many use this technique for measuring, some knew how to do already and some I've instructed what to do. I love women w/small hands btw ! Basically every woman I've ever discussed this with can confirm, their personal reference point which works for them. That doesn't mean every woman has done this w/every man they have been with either. The next point to consider is girth based on the "2 hand rule" . Two dicks the same length but significantly different girth is where big really gets defined. Most, not all, women I discussed this with prefer girth or thickness. So a thick "2hander" is a big cock for ALOT of women...and men as well I suppose !