Are "two-handers" big?

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about 3 weeks ago I had this experience with my girl, we have been dating for a long time but shes always just used one hand except for this one night, full on stroking with both hands. she was amazed, I was turned on, I blew my load.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last edited:

tascamfw

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Two hands doesn't mean twice the width of your hands though. My hands are 3.75" wide and putting two hands on the top of my dick would still leave the head out, but I'm not 8"+ when you put two hands slotted right next to each other I would guess you lose about an inch of hand width, just the way they slot next to each other.

yes, it is rather big. my hands are average for a male, and i can get two on my penis with a bit of room to spare and the head.

bigishbrummie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It's all relative to each woman, I think. B/c a persons hand basically remain the same size throughout life, therefore, they have their own measuring stick that never changes for them. So using their own hands immediately they know when they found "a big one" ! Regardless of how big the dick is in inches, to each particular women big can be judge based on past partners. I've had many use this technique for measuring, some knew how to do already and some I've instructed what to do. I love women w/small hands btw ! Basically every woman I've ever discussed this with can confirm, their personal reference point which works for them. That doesn't mean every woman has done this w/every man they have been with either. The next point to consider is girth based on the "2 hand rule" . Two dicks the same length but significantly different girth is where big really gets defined. Most, not all, women I discussed this with prefer girth or thickness. So a thick "2hander" is a big cock for ALOT of women...and men as well I suppose !

agree with this , women are just comparing hw many of their hands it takes compared to other guys they been with

epiles

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know, I'm 6.3 Inches long, and can use both my hands on my dick.
But 6.3 inches is not really considered big.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
In horse terms, a two hander would be a 9" measurement. However, to be a true two hander, both hands have to be on top of the dick. . otherwise, its just a one hander plus a thumb.

Reactions: ItalianBD

Anticyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wield a two hander, with the head uncovered. Trying to jack off with two hands is just silly though.

Same here, there's a head and about half an inch left when I have my hands both on dick...er..deck.

But masturbating that way isn't really fun. It looks hot, but eh. Function wise? One hand, jerking the length of it feels way better.

And wrist thick, you should need a permit to carry that thing around.

I would say yes 2 hands is big bc at 3 hands fully covering mine that’s huge for them and I just show girls this like “boom idk u but let’s fuck” and 9/10 they want to fuck right after they see it bc they never seen one like it before or maybe once in their life. It’s scary but exciting for them.
View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV

yes 2 hands is big mine is 3 hands fully covering it and when I just show them this vid to fuck 9/10 of them end up sending me emojis like ‍ these and they mention how it’s huge and they’ve never seen one like that from someone they know in person
View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV

Reactions: Milkdudd
D

deleted4710801

I think you've correctly identified that it depends on the size of the hands. Having large hands myself, I often double-take when looking at pictures of myself where my hand is on my cock and I look smaller than when I compare myself to something more standardised.

Reactions: lttle1

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have long hands (8 inches) but my 2 hands stacked are 6.5 tall, leaving the head of my 7 inch penis sticking out. every woman I've been with has been able to use 2 hands on me if they wished.

Some of the best blowjobs I have received have been with a woman using 2 hands as well as her mouth!
View media item 10433131