are vegetarians less horny?

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
INTRO: I am not a vegetarian, although I mostly eat salads, vegetables and almost never red meat, but mainly for health reasons, because I read, tried and convinced myself that I am livelier, healthier and better ripped this way. But I don't completely shunt meat or animal products, in fact I eat everything if I want..
AND I am horny and easily arousable :)

Maybe you are aware that the german speaking world has become a very healthy, bio conscious zone...

It is not natural attraction, it is just chance that lately I meet girls that I just love their character, talent and looks :eek:, 3 out 4 of them with this characteristics are vegetarians, only-water drinkers etc, etc

I am embarking myself on the task of getting to "know" profoundly 1 that until know I have not even made-out with, but I was thinking that my recent previous experience with similr girls has been a bit low on my fun part. Because they really were not (2) much into sex, like it is something that exists in their lives but on a very tertiary level.

So I think the pattern is clear, although I would not generalize, even if it sounds like it.

This next girl is just perfection to my eyes: beautiful big greyish eyes, waif body complexion, skin, short styled hair, elegant of movements and angelical soprano voice (she was recommended to me for a concert).

It is not a matter of advise on getting her, for I think I try like with the rest of girls, with some we click with some we don't and just move on.
But I just think these type of girls are not only harder to get, but also harder to keep me busy sexually because they are not so into it, I will try to find out with this new one, but it looks to be how I imagine (not wild).

What do you think? is there a good relation to the eating habits?
I would say it makes sense that it has a big influence, but wouldn't bet on that.

D_but wait you also get

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
INTRO: I am not a vegetarian, although I mostly eat salads, vegetables and almost never red meat, but mainly for health reasons, because I read, tried and convinced myself that I am livelier, healthier and better ripped this way. But I don't completely shunt meat or animal products, in fact I eat everything if I want..
AND I am horny and easily arousable :)

Maybe you are aware that the german speaking world has become a very healthy, bio conscious zone...

It is not natural attraction, it is just chance that lately I meet girls that I just love their character, talent and looks :eek:, 3 out 4 of them with this characteristics are vegetarians, only-water drinkers etc, etc

I am embarking myself on the task of getting to "know" profoundly 1 that until know I have not even made-out with, but I was thinking that my recent previous experience with similr girls has been a bit low on my fun part. Because they really were not (2) much into sex, like it is something that exists in their lives but on a very tertiary level.

So I think the pattern is clear, although I would not generalize, even if it sounds like it.

This next girl is just perfection to my eyes: beautiful big greyish eyes, waif body complexion, skin, short styled hair, elegant of movements and angelical soprano voice (she was recommended to me for a concert).

It is not a matter of advise on getting her, for I think I try like with the rest of girls, with some we click with some we don't and just move on.
But I just think these type of girls are not only harder to get, but also harder to keep me busy sexually because they are not so into it, I will try to find out with this new one, but it looks to be how I imagine (not wild).

What do you think? is there a good relation to the eating habits?
I would say it makes sense that it has a big influence, but wouldn't bet on that.

No, we are not less horny. Most likely, they just weren't into you.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No.

I was one for three years and my lady always has been.

Less horny than what/who, incidentally.....meat eaters?

Meat makes you more lethargic, trust me.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I could live off of red meat....particularly a medium cooked filet mignon. Maybe that's why i'm so horny.

I could live off of morning glory, basil, coriander and rice. Maybe that's why I'm so horny (and I'm no longer a vegetarian. Adore filet mignon and porterhouse etc).:smile:

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No.

I was one for three years and my lady always has been.

Less horny than what/who, incidentally.....meat eaters?

Meat makes you more lethargic, trust me.

That is why I said i couln't generalize. Less horny than people who eat everything, that is what I meant. I trust you, because as I said, meat is not very often in my diet and I feel better, it is just that I have not completely shunted it.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I could live off of red meat....particularly a medium cooked filet mignon. Maybe that's why i'm so horny.

A well balanced meal isn't bad either. Keeps you from being so full of...

Whatever...

I like meat a lot, because I'm allergic to soy and beans, and need to eat that unhealthy stuff.

My main punchline is that "Health food makes me sick." It can make you sick if you don't know what you're doing.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe are vegetarians more horny than us, because we eat meat and they don't and when they see meat (= people) walking, they want it so badly that they get aroused by it... :p

Again a weird question where I don't have an answer for.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
gonna have to say "not the vegans/vegetarians i know." we're a horny fairly sexual positive lot. the whole kinky-bisexual-highly experimental-body sect.

just for me, i've been vegan/vegetarian for over 10 years, i'm the horniest girl i know. if there is connection i fear for the safety of innocent bystanders if i ever eat a steak.

maybe it's just comes down to the why people are vegetarian? someone who stands in the restrict or deny something they enjoy camp would have the attitude toward sex. you said waif-ish figure, eating disorder girls are usually not overly sexual, unless they are compulsively so.

ml

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
vegetarians bite. all of us. something about not eating animal flesh makes you a bit crazy with the human flesh.

ml

oral fixation for the win.