are vegetarians less horny?

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I always wanted a girlfriend that would be brash enough to wear one of those buttons Peta2 is always giving out that say "The only meat I eat is my boyfriend's" ;)

Back when they sold aprons, I really wanted one that said that on it! But I didn't have a boyfriend lol.

My second choice was "Beef: It's what's rotting in your colon" but I grew out of the loud & proud veggie phase pretty quickly.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pound for pound, nothing surpasses red meat for nutrition. NOTHING.
but over eating it (especially today's farm-fattened variety) will cause lethargy. A portion or good red meat, no larger then the size of the palm of your hand is enough for a week for and average human. If you physically work or excersize often, 2-3 times a week will do.

often vegetarians suffer from malnourishment and/or are always hungry.
and especially vegans. Look how lovely and emaciated a lot of them are. As gos for the "rawists" too. Always eating.. like an elephant with tape worms.

Try Fit For Life.
google it yourself, if your eyes aren't bad from too many uncooked carrots

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
often vegetarians suffer from malnourishment and/or are always hungry.
and especially vegans. Look how lovely and emaciated a lot of them are. As gos for the "rawists" too. Always eating.. like an elephant with tape worms.

:lmao: elephant with tape worms! Love it. I have a friend who joined the army (lots of working out) and went vegetarian at the same time. She has breakfast, brunch, elevensies, lunch, a snack, that meal that comes at 4 (there's a word in Italian...), supper, second supper, and then a snack before bed.

There was another thread started a while ago about vegans and/or vegetarians, and a lot of people commented on how sickly they look, with their transparent skin, lifeless eyes, brittle hair, and their bones sticking out in every direction, but there are plenty of beautiful and perfectly healthy vegetarians out there!