Are we all Dick-Ma-Tized?

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a regular of this site, I've been exposed to so many penises that I've actually started coming here for the conversation. And it's not always sexual, and I believe that's a great thing. I understand that this is a site to celebrate and educate being blessed with great endowment, but have we become obsessed? Is it just sexual curiosity and even gratification? Do some of us take it too far? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thoughtful question, but I think it's obvious that people here are interested in the primary subject matter or they wouldn't be here at all. Obsessed? I doubt too many here at LPSG are truly obsessed to the point that their interest is disruptive for them. I believe many people are very interested in sexual related topics - such as penises, and large penises, in particular - and enjoy being able to express and pusue such interests in a "safe" and open environment, which comes through loud and clear here at LPSG. The reality is that big dicks hold a lot of allure for a lot of people, and I am glad about that. :)

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's only one negative thing about coming to this site that I can think of... I hate to think that people end up feeling less than in any way. I love big dicks, but when it's all said and done, it's just a penis. As long as it's working and healthy, you can have great sexual experiences no matter what your size.
having said that, I love that the topics go all over the map at this site. It's funny, sad, informative, erotic and thought provoking... obsession is just a state of mind. I guess you could say that Edison was obsessed with lighting, or salk was obsessed with viruses.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do agree that this place is so sex filled that ironically there are chances for serious conversations. Still it's none-the-less not that much. But I enjoy the exceptions that don't babble about dicks and sex at every chance...... but admittedly it's nice when the person is willing to chat about such stuff "when the timing is right :rolleyes:"

D

deleted3782

I came for the dicks. I stayed around for the friends I made. My existence on here is not defined solely by sexuality at all. At this point, if I lurk in the chat room I rarely watch cams...and if I surf the forum I rarely ogle the galleries. That said, I think one of the cool things about this site is the integration of hard core sexuality with the mundane. Where else could you meet a person on no sexual basis...yet flow seamlessly into a conversation about someone's huge cock? It certainly makes for interesting coffee shop conversations when I've met some from here.