are we all just gay

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, we're not all just gay. This is a penis-centred site and there are a lot of gay men here (duh!) but I don't regard it as a gay site.

I should imagine the straight men here get a bit fed up of the constant carping on this subject.

So there are cock pics available here. It doesn't mean we're all looking at them all the time.

Are straight men never to use a public urinal for fear their straightness would be compromised by the proximity of other men's penises? Not go to the gym for fear of glimpsing naked men in the locker room or showers? Not have any male friends in case someone misconstrues the relationship? Not go to a sports bar or a football match because they're overwhelmingly male environments?

Actually, it's because we're not all just gay here that I keep coming back. If all I wanted from here was eye-fulls of cock, I'd spend more time on Xtube.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really do not think all the guys on this site are gay. However, I do believe that a large percentage of them are and they do identify themselves as such. The majority of the guys that are straight are very open and have no issues with other dudes complimenting them about their cocks and looks. That is just my experience but it does resonate throughout the forums here. I may have not been here as long as some of the members but I think many would agree with that statement.

As others have mentioned straight men do NOT want to take a hot load from another man. Most don't even want to be naked with other guys unless it in a socially acceptable place, ie. the gym. Even in places like that some guys will not show their goods.

If you are suggesting that you would like to a hot load then I think you are probably attracted to men in general and probably not straight. But labels are just labels.

Just my 2 cents.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"You call me gay again and I will hit you with my purse!"

The OP's assumtions are just as bad as the "purse joke" above for many of the same reasons.

Hey newbie, (which I suspect is really a banned member trolling), chill. Spend more then a month here before you make assumtions that offend people. But I suspect you have been here longer than that, under a different name.

And if you are so damn certain, tell the admins to change the name of the site to "what is really going on here." Good luck with that.

Last edited:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
we all like big cocks otherwise we wouldnt be on here
we check out men, we look at their buldges and want their hot loads

yet we still claim to be straight.
are we in denial
women find men attractive because they are fucken hot, if they can so can we.

this is crazy i think a few of us many of us maybe in denial:confused:

The only "big cock" I like is mine, we have a great relationship.
No, and no, and no. YOU check out men, YOU look at their bulges and YOU want their hot loads.

You claim to be straight.
You may be in denial.
Women != Men.

I joined because I wanted to show off at least somewhat anonymously, I like compliments. I don't seek to compare, if I see one (like responding to a profile comment or clicking on the gallery page) I'll automatically compare, but that is just human nature.

I am here to have my ego stroked, and to help others whenever I can.

</rage>

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, my joke about the purse.
Actually, I was going to quote you and say what an excellent post that was because it saves me the trouble. So I went the other way and made it more crass.

(I just corrected the post for clarification)

Last edited:

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok cool. I thought at first I may have offended you. Then re-read my post several times thinking what did I put in here!!

The purse joke did make me laugh :biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
#1, what man doesn't want to talk about his dick?
#2, SUPPORT group...with advice on penis health, sex tips and PE theories. straight men get thrush too.
#3, OMFG! i'm a woman!!!! and look at all those straight men thinking, 'yay! i can flop out my dick and ask her if she likes what she sees, without being arrested!'
#4, if you don't look in the galleries then this site is entirely penis pic free.
#5, your user name is not apt.

TyUnsaved

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who is this "we" you speak of?

Speak for yourself.

I don't know about this "we", but you claim to be 1% gay.

Maybe you are.

If by "we" you mean "gay and bisexual men" then I agree.

It is crazy. Maybe you are in denial.

I see no reason why straight men can't come here. Straight men have penises too.

Or are you going to tell me that that isn't the case? Or that straight men can't appear in Broadway musicals?

Why are you so offended. Being gay doesn't make one less of a man, and it is not a stigma to be gay you know.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we all like big cocks otherwise we wouldnt be on here
we check out men, we look at their buldges and want their hot loads

yet we still claim to be straight.
are we in denial
women find men attractive because they are fucken hot, if they can so can we.

this is crazy i think a few of us many of us maybe in denial:confused:

no just you. LOL

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why are you so offended. Being gay doesn't make one less of a man, and it is not a stigma to be gay you know.
if i told all the gay guys here that they were just closet straights with denial issues, i'd expect them to be pissed off and offended.
it's just plain rude.

eddie80

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my two cents and it's probably not even worth that.

No, being on here doesn't necessarily make a guy gay. But it almost by definition means that he's got an interest in penises that exceeds...well. Most people's. And to contrast that - how many gay men do you suppose hang around the Big Roomy Vagina Support Group website? Um...not many I'm guessing. Why is that?

And don't you think somebody should start a Big Roomy Vagina Support Group?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Name me one person who's not a lesbian that doesn't have an interest in penises, Eddie80! :wink: Even if it is only their own and how it compares.

You'll find the BRVSG under "Women's Issues". And the TPSG (Tight Pussies...) too, figuratively speaking. Oh, and I hang around in there sometimes. :eek: It can be both entertaining and enlightening. :cool:

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
straight women look at and talk about bodies all the time.
it helps them know what is normal and healthy.
there's still a big stigma about men doing the same.
little kids show each other what they have...NOTHING to do with sex and everything to do with natural curiosity.

and that's assuming they ever look in other people's galleries.

eddie80

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I'll go further than that, Mark. I know plenty of lesbians who have an interest in penises. Maybe not desire, but interest. And why not? They're interesting!

I was mostly trying to be amusing (usually a mistake for me), but I do think there's sort-of a point here. The OP may have been a little blunt and maybe deserves being taken to task, but it's true to this degree: you just don't choose to spend time on a message board dedicated to large penises without having a more than usual interest in them. Sure most people have an interest, but this is a pretty targeted activity here; it indicates something that a person hangs around. Homosexuality, maybe not...but some level of attraction or anxiety, I would think so.

It's a fair question really, if you dial down the drama - what draws self-identified straight men to a place that discusses and celebrates large male genitals? Or maybe it's more like this...how weird IS it to be gay? Maybe not so...

Anyway, I meant it in good humor.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh I'll go further than that, Mark. I know plenty of lesbians who have an interest in penises. Maybe not desire, but interest. And why not? They're interesting!

I was mostly trying to be amusing (usually a mistake for me), but I do think there's sort-of a point here. The OP may have been a little blunt and maybe deserves being taken to task, but it's true to this degree: you just don't choose to spend time on a message board dedicated to large penises without having a more than usual interest in them. Sure most people have an interest, but this is a pretty targeted activity here; it indicates something that a person hangs around. Homosexuality, maybe not...but some level of attraction or anxiety, I would think so.

It's a fair question really, if you dial down the drama - what draws self-identified straight men to a place that discusses and celebrates large male genitals? Or maybe it's more like this...how weird IS it to be gay? Maybe not so...

Anyway, I meant it in good humor.
well it's a penis support group, so i would guess that men with penis anxiety would show up here.

and it's one place where men with scarily large dicks can meet the size queens who won't run away from them crying.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I meant mine in good humour too, Eddie. :smile: I've edited it to add smileys to try and lighten it up.

I was trying to point out that there is more to this site than the galleries (and actually there are some women and pussies on show in there too). Sure, they're what brought me here in the first place :biggrin1:, but they're not what keep me logging in most days.

I really value the diversity here. I don't know any other site where gay, bi and straight men and women too interact so honestly and openly and, for the most part, without rancour.

Last edited: