Are We Freaks of Nature?

Superchest_Funbird: One thing that always bothers me is that question. I get stares all the time because of my chest. Covering up is easy in the Winter but come spring and summer forget it. I won't even consider breast reduction because I grew up with these things and consider them an integral part of me. Now for you guys that are above average and well above average do you kind of consider yourself a freak of nature. My breast size on my body frame is very very rare probably something on the .001 percent scale. For you guys you probably stand in the 1% range. So in that respect are we freaks of nature?

monster: hey superchest personally I LOVE big breasts and if i met you in persoon i would not think of you as a freak but the woman of my dreams!!! but i on the other hand have been already considered a freak because of how big he is. im 12in in length and 6in in girth and most women are too afraid to have sex with me. If i could (and not decrease in feeling) i would reduce the size of my penis so women would have sex with me.

Reactions: luke64

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I understand your feelings, SF.

When I was a teen, although I had a large, wide penis, I never really worried about it because of the attention I'd always gotten with my low-hanging balls. I'd never seen another boy or man with low-hangers so I was determined I was a freak of nature, even though most of the comments I received were complimentary: I just wanted to be like everybody else.

Now I realize that I am not a freak, I am unique.

Pecker

You wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you realized that they seldom do.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, we'd only be freaks if we were in a carnival. Oh, and we'd have to be entirely fake.

o/~...She's a very kinky girl/The kind you don't take home to Mother...o/~

ace420: Yes, we are freaks. That is just the way it is.

jayjay: Freaks, no wayz, I love myself and specially my dick.

Duo187: I have been called a freak of nature, sure its implyed as a bad thing, but I've kinda taken a likening to the term, we are freaks, and the normal people wish they could be freaks.

copper512: If we are freaks of nature, then that means we could get freaky?

gushiggins: Superchest, nature abhors uniformity. If everyone were the same, then a particular cataclysmic event that pierced our identical weakness would eradicate the human race. By being different, whether it's liking a certain food, having certain allergies, or being extremely well-endowed, we're doing our natural part of ensuring that our race survives and evolves.

As long as you can cope with your dimensions, and the (lucky lucky) person you're with can cope with them, who cares about what anyone else thinks?

-Z

Donk: [quote author=gushiggins link=board=meetgreet;num=1077916998;start=0#8 date=02/28/04 at 13:28:15]Superchest, nature abhors uniformity.  If everyone were the same, then a particular cataclysmic event that pierced our identical weakness would eradicate the human race.  By being different, whether it's liking a certain food, having certain allergies, or being extremely well-endowed, we're doing our natural part of ensuring that our race survives and evolves.
[/quote]

Hmm, I'm just trying to imagine what kind of cataclysmic event would leave the big-chested and well-hung as the only survivors. (Picturing a sci-fi movie where whatever this event is has just occurred and the hero, in the middle of the wreckage, turns to the heroine and remarks, "Thank God for your big boobs and my big dick. Now to repopulate the earth!") :)

gushiggins: Hey, you never know what nature has in store for us. . .

By the way, I think the title of that sci-fi movie was "Deep, Throbbing Impact". :)

-Z

rangersean: Donk, as silly as you may have tried being, you're absolutely correct. The first creatures with fur could have been laughed at too - until the ice age came.

And Superchest, your question begs some definition. In my mind, a "freak of nature" would be a non-genetic mutation that could not be passed on to offspring. Around here we've enough topics on families to indicate that most, if not all, of us have some sort of family (genetic) history to explain our attributes, and that they could be passed on to another generation.

The one thing most people don't realize (which they really ought to realize) is that "normal" and "average" have nothing what-so-ever to really do with each other.

For penis size (since I don't know this about breast size), "average" is around 6in (subject to debate, that's not the point here). However, NORMAL has nothing to do with that - a penis can be much larger or much smaller and still be normal.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=gushiggins link=board=meetgreet;num=1077916998;start=0#10 date=02/28/04 at 14:01:23]Hey, you never know what nature has in store for us. . .

By the way, I think the title of that sci-fi movie was "Deep, Throbbing Impact".  :)

-Z[/quote]

Gus are you sure you don't work in the film industry?

:D :D :D :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, there was a parody of net loons a while back called the Pliocene Pussycat Theory where it mentioned static electricity from felines as a way for female australopithecines and their young to hang from trees and avoid predators, followed by males urinating on them to neutralize the static electricity once the threat's gone.

In terms of serious theories, the penis may have been a social organ, or simple sexual selection. The breasts' function is obvious: In hunter-gatherer societies, breastfeeding continues for 2-4 years, sometimes longer.

wickedstuff: Hi Superchest! may i ask your cup size? give us all a thrill :) hope to see more ladies like you here! take care
bye. :)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Freaks ? No.

Primo : diversity is the rule of this Planet, so - as much as I am concerned - the well-endowed guys are that part of the human diversity that have a nice advantage regarding size... and because size matters...

Secundo : ;D imagine there are people considering LPSGers veritable "blessed of Nature" ;D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone who has been reading the posts here for quite a while knows I detest the idea of being viewed as a freak. There is a wide spectrum that fits within the realm of normalcy, and while my endowment may be regarded as exceptional, it is in no way 'freakish'. It's bigger than average ... but then how many people really sit neatly right on the average mark? Some deviation one way or the other is bound to occur without marking people as freaks with genital anomalies.

Mark_S: Hi Funbird..

i personally wouldnt use the term "freak". I consider myself a normal guy with a long penis, that´s all... Most of the time it´s not very relevant. 8)

Sure, under the showers some guys made remarks, and it doesnt go unnoticed there (especially embarassing was some scene under the showers during my army time, i got erect from the warm water). But under normal circumstances its not very relevant. (um, ok, it matters during sex..)

Mark

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come on ! Give me a break...."freaks of nature" pls.
Get over the fact that you have a big cock. Other people are tall some short...some very well built some not. Variance from the average doesnt make one a freak.
There are pluses and minuses for everything.
Enjoy the pluses and play down the minuses.