Are We Freaks of Nature?

ORCABOMBER: Good call Kurios. :)

As far as Funbird's concerned. Guys are attracted to breasts, it's not an insult or anything to be ashamed of, I suppose you can even "empower" oneself over those kind of men if you use your imagination!

Heck, I know for one that mentally, most people may think I'm stranger than most, let alone by genitals.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, DMW, can I call you a superfreak or would the RIAA sue my ass for putting the lyrics in plaintext format?

cebe: Hello Funbird, if we are freaks, we must be proud to be better than average. I've always appreciated very big breasts, 1. to look at them, 2. to put my very big dick in between (some girls have said: don't even think to put that into me!)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1077916998;start=20#21 date=03/03/04 at 00:10:24]Well, DMW, can I call you a superfreak?[/quote]

That, of course, is a different application of the word freak ("The kind you don't take to Mother!"). And you, Jon, can call me whatever you like, just so long as you call me!

malito: Talking about labeling!!! I think that this word is one of the cruelist that man has devised. To use it toward another human or any crreature is terrible!! It implies something that is hard to look at or almost frightening. As a believer in creation ( I don't want to get into a discussion here about that) I feel that everything has a purpose or function just as it is. Our problem is that if we can not understand what that purpose or function is we lable it as something else. I have been called a freak on occation and it hurt. To say that I'm different is fair. To say that I have a birth defect is fair. Neither make me a freak.
Neither would make anybody else a freak either!!!!

ORCABOMBER: Malito. Heck, I used to be called one, mainly because I was "different" in secondary school, heck, as the only black guy who wasn't into football (soccer as you'd call it) or into acting like a "gangsta"... well.

jayjay: Some call me a dummy they relate it to my endowment.