Are We Guilty of Doing or Being Our Sexual Pet Peeves?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
There is a thread about Sexual Pet Peeves. This thread is ofr discussion of the old saying that, "The things that bug us (as in pet peeves) are the things we either do, or are guilty of or in the case of bodies, we also are guilty of those same pet peeves."

Is that true? All the time? Are just in some situations?

I am not going to give my opinions yet. I'll let others chime in first. (A rarity for me I know)

I hope this thread will stay all in fun and not turn into any nasty barbs from one lpst member to another lpsg member. We are going to disagree for sure. We can do that with a bit of humor and respect of others even if "we know they are wrong." :wink:

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I don't have a lot of sexual pet peeves if I can think of anyone. I sometimes wish that in the past when I was a top and the bottom made some (loud butt noises) that he would at least say "excuse me." However this is rare.

My current boyfriend-whom I am sure will be mine forever-that sort of stuff is not a big deal. However, I am the bottom with him so this situation hasn't happened. But, if it did, I am sure I would at least say "excuse me."

If I am bottoming and it happens, I tend to freak out and get turned off right away. No one has ever admitted offense about this, but I guess I have always had an issue with gas passing.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Oh yes of course man. It bugs me that I'm a virgin, but if I be honest, I should take more steps to get laid instead of doing nothing and being carefull.
Judging by your pic in the gallery, I'm sure there are a lot of guys who would love to help you lose your virginity.:cool:

*Guys, line forms behind me.!!!*:biggrin1:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can really only think of one and it's someone who lays there and expects me to do all the work. I've never been guilty of that; it takes two ( or more) to really make it fun!