Are We Just a Bunch of Perverts Here?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mother is dead and has been for a while. I doubt that she would have been too shocked to find me in a place like this--or cared for that matter.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my friends know.

my family knows.

my stepdad has internet phobia, brought on by the chance he might chance upon my pics.

i LOVE it!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My mom would have a hissy fit, tell me that it's a waste of money paying for the internet.... we wont discuss what she would say about the pictures of me.... eeek

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know...

A man is an expert on wine, we call him a conisseur.
A man is an expert on dick, we call him a pervert.:rolleyes:
Yeah, I'm not sure just where the "perversion" might be. Pretending that something like an LP doesn't exist might be a perversion, but they're here, they're real, and noticing such does not a perversion make.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I'm not sure just where the "perversion" might be. Pretending that something like an LP doesn't exist might be a perversion, but they're here, they're real, and noticing such does not a perversion make.

Thank you! You have set my mind at ease. Does that mean I can go into the gallery guilt free now? :eek: I reallly am joking, folks!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you! You have set my mind at ease. Does that mean I can go into the gallery guilt free now? :eek: I reallly am joking, folks!
The trouble with the gallery isn't guilt, it's that it's so .... pink. Acres and acres of pink, as far as the eye can see. I do my feeble best to inject a bit of esthetic B&W, but I know I'm just trying to swim upstream.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The trouble with the gallery isn't guilt, it's that it's so .... pink. Acres and acres of pink, as far as the eye can see. I do my feeble best to inject a bit of esthetic B&W, but I know I'm just trying to swim upstream.

Ah.... so that is what you are doing in your luscious avatar! :biggrin1: