Are We Just a Bunch of Perverts Here?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I told more than a FEW folks about this site...:eek:
I am still waiting on Robert, Doug and ? Whose else did I tell, I forgot .
But, I have told folks.
I AM a normal women. I love NUDE MEN.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
Pft. I dont care if people know I'm a pervert.
As long as my mom doesn't find out. She is an elementry school teacher. The innocent mentality is all there for her.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What has the world come to when people can readily label themselves as "perverts" with a glint of pride in their eyes? Mon dieu.
I sir, am neither a pervert nor a slut--I am merely a sexual researcher.

Yes--that's it, I am a Researcher, I do all of this for scientific purposes.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sir, am neither a pervert nor a slut--I am merely a sexual researcher. Yes--that's it, I am a Researcher, I do all of this for scientific purposes.
As do I Onslow :biggrin1:

Pft. I dont care if people know I'm a pervert. As long as my mom doesn't find out. She is an elementry school teacher. The innocent mentality is all there for her.
Isn't that ironic my mom is a retired Kindergarten teacher. I've noticed that there are a lot of educators on LPSG, I wonder if there is a correlation between hung guys and their chosen profession. Then again there are more than a few sweet, young cocks I wouldn't mind teaching a few things :flirt: :05:

aristarchus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed that there are a lot of educators on LPSG, I wonder if there is a correlation between hung guys and their chosen profession.

I'm not sure about the connection with being hung, but there does seem to be a connection between the erotic and education--and I'm not trying to say anything perverse (can I still use that term in this thread?) simply that the two seem somehow linked cognitively, as is sexuality/eroticism and certain kinds of religious experience/devotion. Somebody somewhere (and I don't remember who) wrote about something he termed "pedagogical eros." Does that term ring a bell for anybody?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pedagogical Eros? I am unfamiliar with that term; however in high school I found my sophomore year history teacher intellectually stimulating. That was the first time I remember realizing that smart was sexy. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure about the connection with being hung, but there does seem to be a connection between the erotic and education--and I'm not trying to say anything perverse (can I still use that term in this thread?) simply that the two seem somehow linked cognitively, as is sexuality/eroticism and certain kinds of religious experience/devotion. Somebody somewhere (and I don't remember who) wrote about something he termed "pedagogical eros." Does that term ring a bell for anybody?