Are we too casual about our size?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bigbadger, Feb 22, 2006.

1. bigbadger

bigbadger Active Member

Albums:
    Sorry, I did not know quite where to post this, so I thought I would post it here and see what others have to say. Is it just me, or are people here too casual about their size. I understand this is called the LPSG, but I still am in shock or in awe when I read about some of the sizes of the members here or in stories about people you have seen. Even though larger is normal here, it seems some guys sizes are bordering on the ridiculous. Maybe this is just cause I am more on the average size myself that I notice this. But I find it amazing how people throw out eight, nine, or ten inches plus like it is no big deal. Maybe it is not for them, but I simply cannot imagine what someone with a twelve and a half inch cock would look like. Maybe I just have not had the pleasure of seeing that size in person. I mean for example if you think about it, someone with a twelve inch penis is longer than your standard sheet of paper. I also find it amazing to think that some guys here have a penis that is bigger than my forearm and longer than most peoples shins, forearms, or feet. Part of my awe comes from the fact that the largest penis I have ever seen was 7 inches flaccid in the showers a while back. And I thought he was absolutely huge( long, thick, masculine, and veiny just to get a picture of it). So therefore I can't even begin to imagine what a nine inch flaccid looks like or someone who is thirteen inches and thick erect. And do not get me wrong here. I too enjoy the thought and image of a guy with an extra large penis. And I am not saying that I do not believe any of these claims either. I can easily believe that there is a certain number of men out of however many that are extremely endowed or "blessed" with such huge tools. I just wanted to mention this cause from time to time the thought crossed my mind.

2. OneSongGlory

OneSongGlory Member

there are always going to be a certain number of people here who lie... and thats unfortunate and probably comes from insecurity... but there are a great deal of people here who are to be believed... and this is becoming even clearer with the new validation pictures.

as for being too casual... they are just stating (for the most part ) facts. I don't see why this is considered too casual. this is a board for discussing this kind of thing... and that is what people are doing. If a board is titled "large penis support group" then of course people will be discussing penises, and large penises as well.

just my two cents...

3. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

dude its cool for an individual to know that they are oversized, but its the same kinda effect as if u see a bodyuilder and they know they are bigger than everyone else musclesize wise and their always pointing it out,it gets annoying and people dontwant anything to do with the person, u get where im going with this. Its better to just let people notice it f they want to, than saying hey my dicks big. (that doesnt get u far trust me.) No special treatment is recquired u now what i mean bro, i mean let your woman treat u special, but have some respect for self and dont whor eyourslef youll regret it later, i did.

Godbless

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You must remember that LPSG is literally world-wide. If the large penes you mentioned represent just 1% of the male population of Earth's 3 billion males then you are looking at the possibility of millions of big dicks making their way here sooner or later.

5. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

I felt the same way when I first started looking around here. Seeing some guys saying that they were over a foot as if it nothing. I guess it's just a matter of getting used to what you have. If you've been swinging around a 13 inch pole all your adult life it doesn't seem like a big deal to you anymore but you're aware that most people will be shocked when they find out for the first time. But then you get used to people's shock so it all ends up seeming like nothing out of the ordinary to the superhung guy.

6. Paper5tr3et7

Paper5tr3et7 New Member

That's what this place is about, we are here so we can talk about everything dealing with having with a large penis. It's great to have such a place to come and talk freely about it.

7. bigbadger

bigbadger Active Member

Albums:
    Let me refine just a little bit what I meant by the first post on this topic. I do not mean casual as in vulgar, lewd, or obscene. Of course this is a forum with certain purposes(large penises) and it serves its purpose very well. I do not have any problem whatsoever with people discussing or showing there size or lack of size. I meant it more in the way it seems sometimes people are really forgetting just how large a 12 inch plus penis is. Like I originally stated it may be because I have not had the pleaseure of seeing one in person or up close and personal, but to me twelve inches is just huge. And someone above made a good point that too people who have always had this size, it may not seem like it is large. I just wanted to reiterate from my point at least and I am sure many men out there and even some here, how huge some of the penises are here. And maybe others are right that after a while that size loses its awe or shock value, but too me it still has not happened and I am sure some others might agree.

8. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Bigbadger, let me ask you a question (something I'm getting better at). How often do you see other guys penes? To me I always thought that my size was avarage. The internet never helps in that matter. Go to any site ant there will be guys with 5" or 6" claiming to be 8" or 9". After you get around the lying, the Photoshopping, and the Extentions or other camera tricks everything changes. We talk about it casually, because without actually seeing or comparing to other instictively you assume you are average, and everyone else is just as big.:cool:

9. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    what a strange idea. what purpose would it serve to get all wound up and neurotic about the size of my dick? it's not like it makes me a better or more interesting person. it's just a genetic idiosyncracy. :shrug:

10. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

And some of them are well-hung! :wink:

11. whisker

whisker New Member

Your attitude towards dick size Dr Rock reveals wisdom. Of all the important issues I have had to address in my 56 years, dick size was never on the list. I am grateful it still works :tongue: whisker

12. scottsimms

scottsimms New Member

Bigbadger, the only thing that's ridiculous is that a site like this even exists.

Draft saved Draft deleted