Are well endowed men hornier than average men?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know if it's true or not. I've heard that female promiscuity led to humans' having the largest penis of any primate, though. (There are several competing evolutionary explanations for the human genitals and breasts.)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hmmm...

That's akin to saying that men will small noses don't smell as good as men with larger ones.

That depends on the deodorant they use. ::)

Pecker

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=geo8x6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1055961875;start=0#0 date=06/18/03 at 11:39:47] :eek:

" I read that there was a medical study that men with large penises are more likely to stray in a relationship... Any comments?"

[/quote]

Yes.

Keep on reading.

Many of those medical "studies" aren't always factual.

:)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Certainly there are some well hung dudes out there that are hornier than average, but the same can be said about men with more standard sized and smaller cocks. The size of his équipage is not what determines his libido. Remember, a human's largest sex organ is his brain.

junk792: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1055961875;start=0#5 date=06/18/03 at 19:28:42] Remember, a human's largest sex organ is his brain.[/quote]
Hmm... quick google search gives me that a brain weighs about 1.4 kg or 3 pounds.

Let's take someone with a 8 inch circumference penis and assume that the density is a little more than water (lets say 1.2 g/cc) - that thickness gives 38 grams/cm, so a penis that thick would need to be 36.9 cm long or 14.5 inches.

For a 9-inch circumference you'd need 11.4 inches in length for your penis to weigh the same as your brain.

So, does anybody here have a bigger cock than brain? ;-)

DirkDiggler: I know several people whos little toe is bigger than their brain.

Liberty9.5: Yeah, I knew an English guy like that, too. His little toe was the size of a grapefruit. The next few toes were like bowling balls. Everyone was too scared to even consider looking at his big toe. It would be humiliating.

And his heels. Don't get me started about them. Like sledgehammers. They're just frightening.

H8Monga: It may not be that they're more horny than average me... but given how much hung guys get attention from some women, if the women are successful at seducing the men, they'll fall.

H8Monga: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=meetgreet;num=1055961875;start=0#10 date=06/20/03 at 05:55:03]Are well endowed men hornier than average men?

Only if you measure desire by the square inch.

Pecker[/quote]

So it depends on the size of the horn?

TragicWhiteKnight: Fidelity and horniness have little in common; it's just the kind of excuse jerks use, so they can blame their indiscretions on biological necessity. A big schlonged guy may have more opportunity to 'get some' outside of marriage (his bulge can serve as an enticement for other women, whether he likes it or not) but not his ability to keep his vows. A horny guy would just wank away his problems or, hopefully, be matched with an equally randy partner...

As for whether or not there's a corollary between horniness and genital size, I have a long and convoluted theory that nothing could distract me from..oooh...a lady!!!!!

[and so the post was never finished]

gigantikok: I frankly don't think my sex drive is any higher than any other guy, but then again, i don't pry into other people's sex lives too often. I do know for sure, though, that a lot of times knowing I am well endowed gives me a burst of sexual energy. Take it as you will, whether it sounds conceited or not, it actually turns me on thinking about some of the reactions I will get in regards to my penis. Sometimes it almost makes me want to go out and find as many different partners as possible, just so I can see all their reactions and hear all their comments. This is of course just a fantasy, but it usually does lead to some pretty vigorous jack-off sessions. So, maybe I do sometimes have a higher sex drive due to my size. I hate to admit it, but knowing I'm bigger than 95% of the guys on the planet really does turn me on sometimes. ;D

sfsbdgb: You know come to think of it! I am only 8 c ,but i get much more horny thinking of you guys with huge cocks,so it works in reverse as well.You make your partners hornier thats for sure!!! ;D

Max

Sexy Member
Media
It's like one of those trick questions set by logicans.

1. I am very well endowed.
2. I am very highly sexed, horny, need to come often, however you like to put it.
3. In my case both 1 and 2 are true. Therefore all well endowed men are hornier than average, more likely to be led by their lower head rather than their upper head, and to stray, etc etc..

A total non-sequitur, of course. Though there may be a plausible argument for real connections betwen the two:

A third factor (high level of testosterone?) linked medically in some way to both size and sex drive.

Or, what about the sheer mass and weight of very large tackle pressing on your awareness all the time? for instance I'm sure that half the problem I have always had with frequent erections has been the fact that just walking down the street tends to set up a heavy rhythm bouncing around down there.

Personally, I think either of these possible explanations is more plausible than well-endowed men being more in demand. Which theory I'm yet to be convinced of.

TragicWhiteKnight: [quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1055961875;start=0#16 date=06/30/03 at 06:56:56]

A third factor (high level of testosterone?) linked medically in some way to both size and sex drive.

Or, what about the sheer mass and weight of very large tackle pressing on your awareness all the time? for instance I'm sure that half the problem I have always had with frequent erections has been the fact that just walking down the street tends to set up a heavy rhythm bouncing around down there.

[/quote]

I'm in favour of the second, partly from personal experience. Back when I was going through puberty (from 13-14ish), being pumped through with as many hormones as boys can take, I was never especially horny; now that I'm fully grown (or maybe not, fingers crossed for another tenth of an inch or so, so I can be a full 11"...), I find myself a lot more aware of my cock, so sexual stimulation in general. Some of this is to do with the practical reasons you suggest (bigger cock = more area being rubbed, more careful dressing etc.) but also, I'd guess an element of social-cultural factors - because having a big-dick is prized in sexual terms, it makes its owners more likely to think in those terms. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong; okay, I'm normally wrong, but this time I don't care about being called on it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=junk792 link=board=meetgreet;num=1055961875;start=0#6 date=06/18/03 at 20:28:34]
Hmm...  quick google search gives me that a brain weighs about 1.4 kg or 3 pounds.  

Let's take someone with a 8 inch circumference penis and assume that the density is a little more than water (lets say 1.2 g/cc) - that thickness gives 38 grams/cm, so a penis that thick would need to be 36.9 cm long or 14.5 inches.

For a 9-inch circumference you'd need 11.4 inches in length for your penis to weigh the same as your brain.

So, does anybody here have a bigger cock than brain? ;-)
[/quote]
In male corpses, the average human brain is 1.4 kg In female corpses, it's 1.3 kg However, it correlates positively with lean body mass and negatively with age. Also, those who die of degenerative disorders have a lower brain weight than those who die suddenly; Maria Montessori actually did the math, and assuming parity, women have bigger brains.

South African anthropologist PV Tobias said that folks with brains as small as 800 grams (assuming a lean body mass of 55.6 kg) can function normally.

For a while, it was a fad for intellectuals to donate their brain for scientific research. Ironically, Franz Joseph Gall (founder of phrenology, aka cranioscopy) weighed in at a mere 1.2 kg

junk792: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1055961875;start=0#18 date=07/01/03 at 14:35:50]For a while, it was a fad for intellectuals to donate their brain for scientific research. Ironically, Franz Joseph Gall (founder of phrenology, aka cranioscopy) weighed in at a mere 1.2 kg[/quote]
Perhaps not so ironic, since phrenology is such a ridiculous idea! (Of course a small brain doesn't mean a small intellect).

Honestly I don't see what scientists were hoping to learn from a genius' brain when it's no longer working. Other than weighing it and poking it a bit there probably isn't much to learn ;D