Are women becoming more vocal about preferring big cocks?

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An article linked by wallyj84 I Like Big Dicks and I Cannot Lie - Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
in the thread "Appropriate Jokes, Inappropriate Jokes" claimed that the heroes in most romance novels are almost always enormously hung. This tied in somewhat with a few articles I've read recently where female celebrities publicly declared their preference for big cocks. One quoted twenty or so interviews from television, radio (Howard Stern), and print where well-known actresses and singers avowed their love for enormous schwanzes, often along with their disdain for small ones. One of the articles opined that it was a status symbol for famous women to advertise that their men were well-endowed.

This led me to wonder if this is becoming more and more the norm among women in general? I mean, I remember when I was single some chicks confessing in private their preference for biguns, but not publicly, not for all to hear. I don't go to single bars anymore so I'm not sure if this is common talk now. I do know I've heard things along these lines a couple times in the last year. Once at a party, where one babe, a friend of my wife, declared after a few drinks her preference for major-sized salami. In this, she was avidly supported by another lady (who, by the looks of her, should be happy to get any sized cock whatsoever, salami or cocktail wienie size). Also, overheard conversation along these lines at the park a couple weeks ago. Not one of the girls disagreed, although a few giggled uproariously. "Oh, Judy!"

So, besides mounting evidence supporting the idea that women may now be into big cocks, are women also becoming more vocal about their preference for big cocks? Is this seen as a status symbol? Any stories to share?

For me and the women I know, no. It has abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do with status, having a preference one way or the other. It just is becoming more societally acceptable for women to voice that they have a preference in regards to sexual things, which men have been doing for a long damn time.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it seems like it’s just becoming more fashionable for women to have a preference of any sort. IMO It’s somehow empowering. Judging men can definitely give women a sense of power. I’ve known girls who talk about big dicks and big dick celebs. In my limited personal experience, those women usually have some underlying insecurity. They’re more likely overweight or have self image issues. So I don’t think it’s a real preference for size, but more likely a need to feel in control. If I say I only date girls with c cups or bigger, suddenly I feel like the judge and women are simply looking for my approval.
I could be completely wrong, but my guess is women who are actually secure in themselves are unlikely to discuss the topic

it seems like it’s just becoming more fashionable for women to have a preference of any sort. IMO It’s somehow empowering. Judging men can definitely give women a sense of power. I’ve known girls who talk about big dicks and big dick celebs. In my limited personal experience, those women usually have some underlying insecurity. They’re more likely overweight or have self image issues. So I don’t think it’s a real preference for size, but more likely a need to feel in control. If I say I only date girls with c cups or bigger, suddenly I feel like the judge and women are simply looking for my approval.
I could be completely wrong, but my guess is women who are actually secure in themselves are unlikely to discuss the topic

So... are the many many many many men on here and elsewhere who have a preference for more endowed/bigger than average insecure or overweight or have self image issues too? Or is it just women who can't have a preference without it being due to something potentially negative about themselves?

P.S. I am not a size queen, I originally found this site because of Cracked.com making fun of it. I hang out on here and other sex positive (or what should be sex positive) places that have no focus on penises.

Reactions: LilJock

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So... are the many many many many men on here and elsewhere who have a preference for more endowed/bigger than average insecure or overweight or have self image issues too? Or is it just women who can't have a preference without it being due to something potentially negative about themselves?

P.S. I am not a size queen, I originally found this site because of Cracked.com making fun of it. I hang out on here and other sex positive (or what should be sex positive) places that have no focus on penises.
Just to clarify: I have nothing against women (or men for that matter) expressing their preferences for big cocks. Privately or publicly. As you said, lots of men have expressed their preference for big breasts. Nor am I adverse to women (or men) being "size queens". What turns someone on, turns him or her on. That's life.

I'm just curious about changing attitudes along these lines. That doesn't mean others may not feel differently. That's their right.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Everybody’s allowed to have a preference and nobody should be shamed for their preferences. I’m only commenting on the proclivity of women discussing their preference for size openly. Many women on here including yourself don’t really yearn for huge dicks.. though peharps you see the novelty of it, idk.. And from speaking to a lot of the great women on this site, it doesnt seem like size is a big deal to them. I said in my response that this was simply my opinion based on limited personal experience.. but it just doesn’t seem genuine to me that all of these women really have a preference for bigger dicks. It just feels like something that gives them a sense of control or power. And I’m not judging that either. I have a lot of issues with insecurity myself, so I would understand wanting to take back some control. I also said I could be completely wrong. I’m no expert. But that’s simply my interpretation and opinion. I don’t mean to offend anybody, but this is a site where people are free to share their opinions

Just to clarify: I have nothing against women (or men for that matter) expressing their preferences for big cocks. Privately or publicly. As you said, lots of men have expressed their preference for big breasts. Nor am I adverse to women (or men) being "size queens". What turns someone on, turns him or her on. That's life.

I'm just curious about changing attitudes along these lines. That doesn't mean others may not feel differently. That's their right.

That's fine. There's a reason I quoted @Giacomo cavernosa and not you when I asked if it's only men who can have a preference without it being due to something negative. I have nothing against people who have a preference for whatever consensual thing that floats their boat, is their cuppa tea, kink, fetish, and so on. Big dicks or otherwise.

In the early years of my sex life I didn't tell male partner's how high my libido was because society shamed women about that shit. It still is the norm even on a site like this one, for men to act like women don't hardly have a libido, or that no women ever could possibly exist who might have a libido higher than a man's. I stopped worrying about what people think long ago, and am open about my preferences when it's appropriate to do so (so not at work, not at family get together, not around people who aren't comfy discussing sexual topics, etc).

Everybody’s allowed to have a preference and nobody should be shamed for their preferences. I’m only commenting on the proclivity of women discussing their preference for size openly. Many women on here including yourself don’t really yearn for huge dicks.. though peharps you see the novelty of it, idk.. And from speaking to a lot of the great women on this site, it doesnt seem like size is a big deal to them. I said in my response that this was simply my opinion based on limited personal experience.. but it just doesn’t seem genuine to me that all of these women really have a preference for bigger dicks. It just feels like something that gives them a sense of control or power. And I’m not judging that either. I have a lot of issues with insecurity myself, so I would understand wanting to take back some control. I also said I could be completely wrong. I’m no expert. But that’s simply my interpretation and opinion. I don’t mean to offend anybody, but this is a site where people are free to share their opinions

In your post you only seem to judge women who have a preference for size, not men. Why? I did note you do say it's only off of your limited experiences. Still. You said, and I quote/copy paste:

"In my limited personal experience, those women usually have some underlying insecurity. They’re more likely overweight or have self image issues."

Why not apply that to men too? Why just say it's women? I'm not offended, you and anyone else are free to state opinions (within the terms of service/rules), and others are just as free to ask why. So I'm asking. Why?

Reactions: MisterB

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Judging men can definitely give women a sense of power.
I think there's a lot to your comment that "Judging men can give women a sense of power." I've felt that some of the women who've criticized the size of my cock during or after sex -- I'm hung like a chipmunk -- did it for reasons along those lines. Though they were almost always good-looking! Most the time there was really no reason for saying anything. They could just have quietly never dated me again. "Sorry, I'm busy tomorrow night."

Of course, some of the women may just have gotten off on it. :laughing: And men!

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In your post you only seem to judge women who have a preference for size, not men. Why? I did note you do say it's only off of your limited experiences. Still. You said, and I quote/copy paste:

"In my limited personal experience, those women usually have some underlying insecurity. They’re more likely overweight or have self image issues."

Why not apply that to men too? Why just say it's women? I'm not offended, you and anyone else are free to state opinions (within the terms of service/rules), and others are just as free to ask why. So I'm asking. Why?
If you look at the original question Liljock asks about women. So I just answered his question

Reactions: AlteredEgo

If you look at the original question Liljock asks about women. So I just answered his question

Yes, and this thread's original post is about dick sizes and women's preferences and people being more vocal or open about it. You included breast sizes, which was not part of the initial topic . So, why is it just women that you judge to have negative reasons behind potential size preferences and not men too?

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hilarious.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, and this thread's original post is about dick sizes and women's preferences and people being more vocal or open about it. You included breast sizes, which was not part of the initial topic . So, why is it just women that you judge to have negative reasons behind potential size preferences and not men too?
I simply answered the question. I mentioned breast size in order to create an analogy by reversing the roles. Also I don’t know any men with a size preference personally. I only really know one gay guy and that’s my transgender brother, whose boyfriend is also trans, and doesn’t have a penis

I simply answered the question. I mentioned breast size in order to create an analogy by reversing the roles. Also I don’t know any men with a size preference personally. I only really know one gay guy and that’s my transgender brother, whose boyfriend is also trans, and doesn’t have a penis

Fair enough. But you do personally know women who have a size preference, then? Enough to think size preferences are "usually" due to underlying insecurity?

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course the question can be asked about men. I'm not gay, but have many gay friends. It's my feeling that many gay men are quite vocal about their size preference. I was at a poker party recently, hosted by a gay friend of mine, my part-time job employer when I was in college. He's like a second father to me. One of the younger guys had a really masculine, construction-worker-type boyfriend. During a break, someone asked him if his lover had a big dick. He replied, "Of course. I wouldn't have married him if he didn't!"*

I posed the question in reference to women because that's what the articles were about. And, since I'm straight, that's what I'm most interested in. At the same time, gays haven't yet come out of the closet enough to declare their preference for big cocks on television, radio, newspapers and magazines. They've only recently come out and been allowed to marry. Give them time!

* For some reason, even though I'm straight, I felt somewhat disappointed by this bit of info! He would've rejected me.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fair enough. But you do personally know women who have a size preference, then? Enough to think size preferences are "usually" due to underlying insecurity?
I don’t honestly know if they all actually preferred bigger dicks in bed. I’m really only referencing maybe 5 or 6 women I know.. to be fair I only know maybe 20 women.. 4 from hs 2 from college. They simply liked talking about big dicks. They definitely liked how they looked. A few were absolutely obsessed with 1 celeb in particular, only because of his size.
But don’t make me out to be some kind of women hater. I’m definitely not. If anything I respect women too much. I’m too shy to approach them. I’ve never had sex or even a first kiss.. u would know that, you were the first person to respond to my first ever thread on this site almost a month ago.

I don’t honestly know if they all actually preferred bigger dicks in bed. I’m really only referencing maybe 5 or 6 women I know.. to be fair I only know maybe 20 women.. 4 from hs 2 from college. They simply liked talking about big dicks. They definitely liked how they looked. A few were absolutely obsessed with 1 celeb in particular, only because of his size.
But don’t make me out to be some kind of women hater. I’m definitely not. If anything I respect women too much. I’m too shy to approach them. I’ve never had sex or even a first kiss.. u would know that, you were the first person to respond to my first ever thread on this site almost a month ago.

I asked you to elaborate on words you said. I didn't say a single thing about you hating women : unamused::neutral:

Reactions: Snarky_succubus

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked you to elaborate on words you said. I didn't say a single thing about you hating women : unamused::neutral:
I felt like you were judging me for singling out women. It wasn’t my intention. And if I misinterpreted you, I apologize for that too. But tbh ever since you replied to my comment I’ve felt very attacked. And I don’t know if that was your intention, but it felt aggressive from my point of view

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm. . . I wonder if we'll ever get back to the original question, "Are women women becoming more vocal about preferring big cocks?"

We've got a fine discussion going about the propriety of this, or not. But only one response so far to the original question.

Reactions: 185248

I felt like you were judging me for singling out women. It wasn’t my intention. And if I misinterpreted you, I apologize for that too. But tbh ever since you replied to my comment I’ve felt very attacked. And I don’t know if that was your intention, but it felt aggressive from my point of view

I'm a blunt person. With my sweetie, with my friends, and online too. I suppose I could have phrased things in a more flowery, half-assed, vague manner, but that is not my way. I was judging you for seemingly just singling out women. I asked for clarification, you explained, it made sense, and I said "fair enough". Then I continue my discussion with you.

Edited to add: I'm sorry you felt attacked. That wasn't my intention.