Are women MORE attractive naked? YES.

Tevyus

Sexy Member
Media
I find it curious that, when I first get naked with a woman, I'm ALWAYS pleasantly surprised.

It's curious, because many women spend SO much effort to dress attractively. You'd think that once the tricks and supports are removed, you'd find a plainer sight underneath. But I find the opposite to be true.

Another point: Often, a woman who is up for sex is NOT up for letting you see her. She's worried you won't find her altogether attractive ("Don't look at my thighs!") HELP ME OUT, people, agree with me that a woman can be confident when she disrobes! We DO find you attractive, we honestly do - even more attractive than when you're dolled up, really!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I know you are trying to be nice, but what I see is another man telling us what to think and feel.

Both men and women are insecure - most of the women (and many of the men) on this site have been trying to convince many men here that penis size insecurity is unnecessary. We've had fuck all luck. What makes you think your three piddling paragraphs are going to sort out women's insecurities about their bodies?

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
My early experience of this, in my teens and early 20s, was that I was never embarrassed about undressing in front of a female but they were inevitably shy or coy the first time, often the first few times. They usually liked to be undressed and fucked in the dark. I love the nude female body and it generally took some complements and persuasion before they'd allow me to have the light on.

The older and more experienced they get, the less they're concerned, even if their bodies are not as firm as they were when girls.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would rather see most women, even of middle age, without clothes. I think the body is desirable, even with imperfections. I don't go for the idea that teasing clothes are sexier. Bodies are beautiful.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is definitely something incredibly sexy looking at a nude woman’s body, soft curves that seem to lead to areas of intense interest; breast, vagina and ass. Lets face it love the look of a naked woman’s ass and there legs ~ mmmmm can definitely say I love a nude woman’s body any day of the week.