Are women more homophobic then men?

blondboyscoutTX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Totally disagree, in my experience women are more accepting, macho straight men that are NOT comfortable with their sexuality or maybe have gay fantasies but afraid of them are the MOST homophobic

D_darvafrgtr4

Just Browsing
Media
i dont know ive met some pretty homophobic chicks, ive lost alot of girl friends cuz im bi. and ive seen girls get weird with gay guys getting more attention than them. lol

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont know ive met some pretty homophobic chicks, ive lost alot of girl friends cuz im bi. and ive seen girls get weird with gay guys getting more attention than them. lol

I have always wondered why women are called lesbians and men are called gay. IS there a reason for that? I have a lesbian friend and a couple of female bi friends. Friendship has not been a problem. IF one of them had been interested in dating me, then that would be a problem.

Unless a woman has strong religious or political beliefs, I can't understand why a woman would be homophobic. There are a few advantages when dealing with gay men. I share a freehold with three gay men......a 4 story Victorian house. The guys are nice and cooperative when we make decisions and payments related to the property. There's no sexual tension between us. So one night when the neighborhood lost electricity, it was not a problem to hang the guys' place while waiting for power.

If any woman has a problem with gay men, I would be interested to know why.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell yes!

(is what I said when I saw seaside's avatar) :smile:

I would also agree with her. Because I want to get in her pants. But also because we all know women have (or are?) fag hags. You don't hear of a male equivalent. At least, I don't...

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because that's how it seems to me. Anyone agree? disagree?

Specific questions get specific answers. All you have done with your post is open the door to speculation regarding your intent. Do you mean how straight women feel about having homosexual males in their proximity, what they think of gay sex, would they date a bisexual man? Clarify for what you seek.

Also, it would be than, not then.