Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my experience and circle of friends here and in Aus i would say No
Butch Lesbians perhaps so...
Gay and have had many Lady friends thruout life
Have needed to come out to 2 to stop there seeming lust ha
That being said there is NO way any of the ladies displayed adverse Hompophobia towards my friends or self as compared to Males

They can be right Bastards the extreme Homophobe Male, for sure, real animalistic behaviour,
as in
'I am a straight male far superior to you syndrome'.grrr
btw
must admit was NOT a problem to put the fckers in there place.
(learnt that at age 16, despite being Shy was not going for that shit)
every time a winner, just wish i could be readily available to assist younger Gays to keep them Nasty Male Homophobes, in check'
enz

B_theaussieone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Specific questions get specific answers. All you have done with your post is open the door to speculation regarding your intent. Do you mean how straight women feel about having homosexual males in their proximity, what they think of gay sex, would they date a bisexual man? Clarify for what you seek.

Also, it would be than, not then.

well many women wont have a relationship with a bi guy. Whilst many men dont mind if their girlfriend is bi.

I know all about faghags, but there are women who have many gay friends and yet are still disgusted by them, like a two faced kind of way. A few female friends of mine bitched and called a gay guy they hanged out with gross etc. he isnt very vocal about having sex with men, they are friendly to him, joke with him the whole faghag thing, yet behind his back they think he is gross etc because he's gay.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i dont know ive met some pretty homophobic chicks, ive lost alot of girl friends cuz im bi. and ive seen girls get weird with gay guys getting more attention than them. lol

I think girls are pretty bad when it comes to lesbians but not gay guys. It's a double standard but I think it might be true from my experiences.