Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I consider myself very vocal, the more I like it, the more noise I make. I don't really think I'm a screamer, but if it were good enough... well who knows? I can be quiet if the circumstances call for it and I have no problem turning my face into the pillow to stifle noise if I need too.

In my experience guys tend to talk or just make a few sounds. I really like it when guys make some sort of sound when they like something a lot. A groan during a blowjob, during intercourse, etc. Guy sounds ramp up my arousal.

I totally agree. I'm a bit noisy, but can be quiet if needed - might stuff a pillow in my mouth, but I try! But hearing a guy moan or grunt really makes me hot. No screamers tho.... had one crier, but it was an exceptional bj... lol

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ugh I hate it when he's quiet!!!! Guys please....make some noise!

You may be having sex with a loser. Not that a person's character can really be defined on such a minute thing as noise during sex, but fuck I'm gonna do it anyway.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, with kids in the house its kinda hard for my gf to make as much noise as she would like to, but when we get the house to ourselves I have to remember to close the windows otherwise the entire street will be hearing us going at it like ravenous beasts. So yeah, from my limited experience women to tend to be more vocal than men in the bedroom. As for myself never screamed during sex, but I do tend to grunt quite a bit and growl like an animal too according to my gf which she loves.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i think women tend to be more vocal... at least that's always been how things are with me and mike_hawk. he's more of a loud moaner and groaner rather than a screamer, like me. but everyone is different and i'm sure there are guys out there who are screamers too.

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I groan a lot - it's frequent, rhythmic and deep. I like to show my appreciation for her that way. It's easier than being mushy. :biggrin1:
Slant you are way to sexy to be on the web site.

I think ladies beat out men in vocal sex appreciation.

I have no choice but to let my husband know exactly how great I feel.... If I want to work him into a frenzy I just let the dirt talk spill out.

Mostly he is silent until the end and even then its a quiet sigh/grunt and a hard smack on my ass. I have often had to look over my shoulder to see if he is there................

Any books out there teach men to dirty talk, moan, grunt? I would give anything for my husband to not be so darn quiet.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
i think women tend to be more vocal... at least that's always been how things are with me and mike_hawk. he's more of a loud moaner and groaner rather than a screamer, like me. but everyone is different and i'm sure there are guys out there who are screamers too.

I love it when you scream, and I love it when you moan because your screams are muffled by a pillow so no one hears you. :tongue:

I wish we had a place of our own so I could hear you scream more. Maybe I would scream too! :wink:

azpierced

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm pretty vocal during sex. I moan, grunt, growl, pant and get pretty animalistic. The funny thing is that a lot of guys freak out at the noise I make. I think most guys are conditioned to be quiet (hiding all that j/o from mom and dad!)
I think that women are much more vocal. I've seen women scream, cry, laugh and make all kinds of noise during sex. I love it when a woman just loses control and let's go and gets all animalistic too.

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
You may be having sex with a loser. Not that a person's character can really be defined on such a minute thing as noise during sex, but fuck I'm gonna do it anyway.
Or maybe he's closet gay or just not into her? Truth be told, if I am not into a girl, I am not making noise. If I am really into her, I let it be known. I think the majority of guys, if they are really turned on, they will be makin some primal noises.

Last edited:

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
I love it when men make manly sex sounds, and yeah - I feel like I've done a good job if he lets out a loud growl when he comes. Too much talking is such a buzz kill though LOL

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, so women are generally more vocal. so this means that women get more intense pleasure from sex than men do? no fair! :eek::wink:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not totally quiet but my wife is definitely louder...close the windows before sex in this house :smile:

Wonder if any one has cried or sobbed during sex ... er because it felt so good not because of discomfort. :wink:
Yes, my wife does sob/cry during intense orgasms.

Ugh I hate it when he's quiet!!!! Guys please....make some noise!
My wife said the same thing to me when we were younger.

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
Reminds me of the night when I was living in an Apartment and not far away some woman was moaning "oh my god" over and over for about 20 minutes then she started to scream it. The funny part was being awakened at 0400 with the same screaming and just thinking wow these guys are relentless.

Scarlet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been told I'm too vocal -- to the point where men feel I'm not enjoying myself and focusing too much on what I'm doing. As for the men I'm with, it's like insta-cum when he growls. Think White Pony. lol

mystery_meat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dunno about other guys, but if I moan it heightens my arousal and that makes me cum faster. If I wasn't on the hook to last as long as possible I'd make more noise.