Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a man who will talk to me. Hate silent fucking. My BF is pretty quiet but will moan once in awhile or say something quietly. But, he is very loud when he comes and I love it!

Me, I'm fairly vocal - just can't help it. Not a screamer though.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dunno about other guys, but if I moan it heightens my arousal and that makes me cum faster. If I wasn't on the hook to last as long as possible I'd make more noise.

Can't say moaning does anything extra for my arousal, but do know I make more noise the better it feels. I've never screamed either, but do know a woman will hear me if it especially feels good to me. Just can't hide it, although I used to want to. Now I want them to know and most seemed to want to.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's weird, but during sex with a man, I can't orgasm unless I make noise, and sometimes, I make a lot of noise. If I feel self-conscious and I'm trying to be quiet so that I can't be heard, it frustrates TheBF because I won't cum. He'll say, "Open your mouth! Just make noise!" because it drives him crazy.

It doesn't work that way when I'm masturbating. I can orgasm without making a sound when I masturbate.

If I can orgasm without a peep when I'm all by myself, then I should be able to do with same when there's a big cock in me, right? But it just seems like it's much harder to stay quiet when I'm fucking TheBF so staying quiet takes a lot of effort, and that effort keeps me from achieving orgasm. I don't think my masturbating comes close to the experience of penetration with TheBF.

Sometimes I also talk a lot, but I'm not very creative or original about what I say, I'm just sincere. It's usually, "God you are so fucking gorgeous! I love fucking you!" and so on.

I'm really paranoid about that when TheBaby arrives. I don't know how to have quiet sex.

I love it when he makes any sound, but it's like seeing a rainbow. It's so rare, and it's magical when it happens. The most sound he generally makes is a moan or a low growl, and that just drives me wild!

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It doesn't work that way when I'm masturbating. I can orgasm without making a sound when I masturbate.

If I can orgasm without a peep when I'm all by myself, then I should be able to do with same when there's a big cock in me, right?

This is like me. I can be quiet when I'm alone but when I have a partner it's literally impossible to be quiet. I've spend my sexual years with things stuffed in my mouth, or with my mouth covered because I just can't shut up, even when necessary.

I'm really paranoid about that when TheBaby arrives. I don't know how to have quiet sex.

Invest in soundproofing for the bedroom (yours, not his). It may help a little.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't say that I'm vocal.

The girl I'm currently with said it's like "fucking a ninja."

That's great!

Whenever I orgasm, I like to shout "THE PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE" as loud as I'm capable of.

Ah, I miss you! This was hilarious!

Wonder if any one has cried or sobbed during sex ... er because it felt so good not because of discomfort. :wink:

I never have.

It is, after all, why I bring a kazoo to bed...

Ha!

This is like me. I can be quiet when I'm alone but when I have a partner it's literally impossible to be quiet. I've spend my sexual years with things stuffed in my mouth, or with my mouth covered because I just can't shut up, even when necessary.

Does anything help? Is there actually a gag that effectively muffles sound? I think even if we duct taped my mouth, I'd still be loud.

Invest in soundproofing for the bedroom (yours, not his). It may help a little.

Having sex in the living room will help since the bedrooms are upstairs. When one of us is watching TV in the living room, you can hardly hear it upstairs, so that will help for a while. We haven't had living room sex a lot since I've become pregnant, but it used to be our favorite place in the house to have sex. Maybe we can return to it after the baby is born. :smile:

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
In my experience, when I go to a swinger club or party and I'm in a room with other couples, the women are generally noisy while the men are usually quiet. When just men are present it's a bit more noisy.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anything help? Is there actually a gag that effectively muffles sound? I think even if we duct taped my mouth, I'd still be loud.

Pillows, blankets and clothing all just muffle my sounds. I can still be heard from a mile off, but it's maybe a little more subtle. I've recently invested in a proper gag. When I get the chance to try it out, I'll let you know how effective it is.

Having sex in the living room will help since the bedrooms are upstairs. When one of us is watching TV in the living room, you can hardly hear it upstairs, so that will help for a while. We haven't had living room sex a lot since I've become pregnant, but it used to be our favorite place in the house to have sex. Maybe we can return to it after the baby is born. :smile:

Sex in the lounge room is all well and good while he's tiny, but what will you do when he can walk? You gotta think ahead girl!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Pillows, blankets and clothing all just muffle my sounds. I can still be heard from a mile off, but it's maybe a little more subtle. I've recently invested in a proper gag. When I get the chance to try it out, I'll let you know how effective it is.

Sex in the lounge room is all well and good while he's tiny, but what will you do when he can walk? You gotta think ahead girl!
stop it you two! i can't walk around at work with this erection!!!

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't scream. I grunt, moan to some extent.

I really grunt and moan when I cum though.

D_Kyle Sconge

Experimental Member
Media
have only just found this thread and cannot speak for others But I was vocal when shooting my load. But nowhere near as loud as my ex/wife who when she was being pounded at a nudist beach session she attracted a crowd of about 20 people.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
i have never made noise during sex other than some muffled grunting and the occasional joke. girls usually moan and sometimes scream so girls make more noise, but i also feel like girls think they are supposed to. if dudes had screaming orgasms women wouldnt have sex with us due to sheer terror

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Please do!

LOL! I'm hoping that we're going to move into another house before TheBaby can walk.

stop it you two! i can't walk around at work with this erection!!!

lol i love your exchange posts!! they are wonderful

I'm glad that you enjoy them!

IMDb Video: Brief Interviews with Hideous Men

jump to about :32 seconds in. it was a terrible movie, but this one bit relates.

Oh, I love DFW! That movie reminds me of LPSG. Sometimes I feel like every single guy in that movie is here on LPSG at once.

i have never made noise during sex other than some muffled grunting and the occasional joke. girls usually moan and sometimes scream so girls make more noise, but i also feel like girls think they are supposed to. if dudes had screaming orgasms women wouldnt have sex with us due to sheer terror

LOL!

There is a small amount of truth to the noise making. I do get louder when it feels better and softer when it doesn't. It's not so conscious, but there is an obvious benefit to letting your partner know every effect of what he's doing during sex without resorting to literal "That feels better than a few seconds ago, Oh, I like that move just now, no, not as good now..."

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wonder if any one has cried or sobbed during sex ... er because it felt so good not because of discomfort. :wink:

I have done this.

This is one of the reasons I like big cocks so much. Especially ones with big, flaring heads: The "pop-pop-pop-pop" of a big cock-helmet as it presses inside me just to the point of contact with my G-spot and then out again makes my sighing and high-pitched wailing and pleased river of tears (both the kind from my eyes and the salty, sweet female ejaculate that pours freely from my pussy) positively inevitable.

It only makes it better to have the guy grin down at me and ask me, "Yeah...! You like that, don't you, baby [or "slut." or "whore."]? You like this cock making you sooooooo fucking wet?" Then he goes at it faster and I really don't know what he's saying after that because I can't hear him with that gorgeous rushing sound in my head...

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done this.

This is one of the reasons I like big cocks so much. Especially ones with big, flaring heads: The "pop-pop-pop-pop" of a big cock-helmet as it presses inside me just to the point of contact with my G-spot and then out again makes my sighing and high-pitched wailing and pleased river of tears (both the kind from my eyes and the salty, sweet female ejaculate that pours freely from my pussy) positively inevitable.

It only makes it better to have the guy grin down at me and ask me, "Yeah...! You like that, don't you, baby [or "slut." or "whore."]? You like this cock making you sooooooo fucking wet?" Then he goes at it faster and I really don't know what he's saying after that because I can't hear him with that gorgeous rushing sound in my head...

wow:eek: