Are Women Selfish?

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes I do think women are selfish . They are geared that way from childhood. from being "daddy's little girl" then they grow up using what they've learned on horny guys who fall for it and are so desperate , they "use " their pussy to their advantage . and women have one goal from childhood , getting married and having babies, keeping the guy in check.
Listen to the lyrics to gold digger , how many men "dream" about their wedding day?
society is gear to women being like that and men just fall into play LOL
most women don't even like each other , they compete with each other even down to hand bags , shoes etc. guys can too with sports , but it's a team sport , women are ALL ABOUT them
they compete with each other the look each other up and down when they even meet LOL

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually I have always considered myself to be very giving. It would be unfair to say I am never selfish about anything, as I do like to have time to myself to enjoy things that I like to do, but other than that I do not consider myself a selfish person.

Not wanting to share your partner does not make you selfish IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rolleyes:

Since so many guys get off on it, aren't they the ones being selfish? Risking one's entire relationship for a sexual thrill seems far more selfish to me. I think the OP has it backwards.

Not wanting to give your spouse to another person isn't "selfish." I don't think that offering one's spouse to other people is an admirable trait, just a choice that some people make. I'ts not cause for conclusion that those who do not want to share their spouses are "selfish."

I rather think that the desire to give one's spouse to someone else shows a lack of concern about losing them, which is a very real consequence of inviting other people to become sexually involved with one's spouse. Perhaps those who are reluctant are wiser, or more in love, or value their relationships more, which are all admirable traits that I wouldn't call "selfish."

Last edited: