Are you a bottom??

thatguyonthebike

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always cum when I am fucked and I always stay rock solid and leaking. However, I am a pretty much a power bottom when I´m being fucked so I like to be in charge, I love making the guy whose cock is inside me happy and that means working my ass in every way possible to give him a good time. I prefer to be on my back or riding the cock so that I can see my tops face and the look of pleasure on it and when he cums I spray my load over him mmmmm.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It depends on what I'm after. Sometimes I want to bottom to get off. In that case, I'm rock hard and I'll ride it or let him fuck me on my back until I explode. Other times I'm after an intimate physical connection more than just blowing a load. In that case I'm good to lay there and feel his body over mine. It's more a mental satisfaction than a physical one.

TXGuy1982

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always stay hard, and usually drip pre cum while being fucked. The best thing is feeling my top cum inside me which is my que to cum

Same here...I always stay rock hard while being fucked and generally ooze tons of precum. The feeling when a top's hard cock begins throbbing and bursts inside me always sends me over the edge. Feels so great!

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Bottom here, never use to cum from being fucked but now it happens every time unless I control it. Many times I have opened my mouth to moan or if I'm getting it hard and I have shoot my ,lad onto my face in my mouth! Good times LOL!

Reactions: Torrey214

Marse

Superior Member
Media
getting fucked by a good dick turns me on and makes my orgasm more intense even when i have semi errection,i also had handsfree orgasms on many occasions

Reactions: Mister2101
S

Sumdoodsf

as a top I love to penetrate a younger bottom, wondering if you bottoms cum when your top is giving it to you, it turns me on if my bottom boy stays hard and squirts his cum load when I'm inside him.
I blow a huge load when I'm bottoming

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have had orgasms from getting my ass ploughed, as a sub bottom it is not really my place to come but rather to make the top have the best time ever! i just love to get filled with cock and will take all cummers

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have orgasmed a few times from getting my ass ploughed. As a sub bottom it is not for me to cum but rather make his experience the best ever! i love cock and will take all cummers

D

deleted1023130

I always stay hard, and usually drip pre cum while being fucked. The best thing is feeling my top cum inside me which is my que to cum
Hello, i came out recently as gay. Im a bottom. Started to finger my ass up. Wanted to get some big things up there. Tried a cucumber yesterday, it didn't really go in. It was so painful. So how do i master, how do i take big things in?
Thanks

Reactions: TerriK

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only ejaculated hands free from the cowboy position. But I prefer doggy cause as a bottom I like to be on the bottom. Lol

Hot, for me I've only shot handsfree doggy style once and missionary a few times with the same guy. I've become so close to shooting when riding cowboy style but then the guy I'm riding shoots and his cock usually becomes too sensitive for me to keep riding, though I'd love to ride until I can shoot.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello, i came out recently as gay. Im a bottom. Started to finger my ass up. Wanted to get some big things up there. Tried a cucumber yesterday, it didn't really go in. It was so painful. So how do i master, how do i take big things in?
Thanks
Dude....go buy a nice butt plug or dildo. Start smaller and go slow. "train" your ass so that it gets used to being penetrated. The pain goes away and is replaced with immense pleasure. Its worth the effort.....just a wonderful feeling and powerful orgasm from being penetrated. Peace.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude....go buy a nice butt plug or dildo. Start smaller and go slow. "train" your ass so that it gets used to being penetrated. The pain goes away and is replaced with immense pleasure. Its worth the effort.....just a wonderful feeling and powerful orgasm from being penetrated. Peace.

Perfectly said, train your ass but take your time with it.

D

deleted1023130

Thanks man!