Are you a bottom??

Sactotall

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dude....go buy a nice butt plug or dildo. Start smaller and go slow. "train" your ass so that it gets used to being penetrated. The pain goes away and is replaced with immense pleasure. Its worth the effort.....just a wonderful feeling and powerful orgasm from being penetrated. Peace.
I second that advice. All muscles need training and the sphincters are no different. You'll be amazed and pleased by the results. It actually won't take long if you practice even somewhat regularly. I actually got too addicted to it and was doing it every night and constantly upgrading in sizes some might consider fetish territory. But, I've loved the results!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I second that advice. All muscles need training and the sphincters are no different. You'll be amazed and pleased by the results. It actually won't take long if you practice even somewhat regularly. I actually got too addicted to it and was doing it every night and constantly upgrading in sizes some might consider fetish territory. But, I've loved the results!
LOL. It is addicting........I love being penetrated and love the powerful orgasms I have from being penetrated. I often edge for several hours while sitting on a life-like penis shaped dildo........2-3 hours....my own cock rock hard......oozing pre-cum....balls starting to ache after an hour or so......I love it........

Sactotall

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It really is incredible to have my butthole so stretched out and impaled on something so big which causes me to be rock hard and dripping. I've always wondered if nature intended this. For me, it's a total connection between my ass being over-stimulated and almost abused in a way and my cock getting rock hard. Fun fun!

ScruffyJewPapi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
as a top I love to penetrate a younger bottom, wondering if you bottoms cum when your top is giving it to you, it turns me on if my bottom boy stays hard and squirts his cum load when I'm inside him.

Yep, I stay HARD when I'm getting fucked and the bigger the dick the better....I stay wet

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as a top I love to penetrate a younger bottom, wondering if you bottoms cum when your top is giving it to you, it turns me on if my bottom boy stays hard and squirts his cum load when I'm inside him.
Yes, YES, and YEEEESSSS! :D lol I looooove to cum while Daddy is in me. It makes him cum simultaneously. Being penetrated makes me stay hard.

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL. It is addicting........I love being penetrated and love the powerful orgasms I have from being penetrated. I often edge for several hours while sitting on a life-like penis shaped dildo........2-3 hours....my own cock rock hard......oozing pre-cum....balls starting to ache after an hour or so......I love it........
Ditto! GREAT description.

Reactions: Mister2101