Are you a bottom??

sdakron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After discovering that I can ejaculate hands free from prostate stimulation, I think I have become a total bottom. My dick can be hard, soft or anywhere in between. For me, this kind of orgasm seems to last longer and the cum just flows out instead of spurting out. This kind of orgasm is awesome and has become my favorite way to cum.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It really is incredible to have my butthole so stretched out and impaled on something so big which causes me to be rock hard and dripping. I've always wondered if nature intended this. For me, it's a total connection between my ass being over-stimulated and almost abused in a way and my cock getting rock hard. Fun fun!
I often feel like the dick deep inside my ass is directly connected to my own cock.....the pleasure deep inside my ass from the penetration is transferred directly to my own cock...making me rock hard, and full of physical and emotional pleasure......just a full, warm, throbbing feeling and pleasure....fucking love the feelings.......

Reactions: gayhunglover

I'm mostly a top, I've only bottomed a couple of times and found it pleasurable. I have made a bottom cum from fucking him once, and it was his first time doing it too. He was leaning against a wall while I fucked him.

What position do you bottoms have to be in to cum like that?

Reactions: bwhip1011

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm versatile, which is the best of both worlds. When I topped, I'd stay rock hard and I liked to jack off my bottom until he came. When I bottom (like I did last week) I also stay hard and love getting jacked off as his cock is sliding past my prostate. It's the best orgasm.

Reactions: The_Dark_Rises

bbtgm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love being a bottom, nothing like a hands free prostate orgasm. Love sitting on a hard cock as it slides into me. And I love when he is holding my ankles and pulling them over my head while I'm on my back ass in air.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Almost exclusively a willing, eager bottom here and get into big cock literally forcing continuous threads of precum out of my hard dick - though I've been fantasizing about topping more and more these days.

headhunted_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Zephyrhills, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
there's nothing better than cumming with cock inside me. i do it almost every time i get fucked. and i stay very hard through the whole thing.
me to!!! Especially coming from the cock fucking only, no hands;-)