Are you a Busted-Rubber Baby?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_becominghorse, Mar 25, 2008.

1. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

Because I think I was and one of my brothers thinks it too. I had been projected as a good fuck, it seems. Anyway, I came 12 years after 4 other children and was probably unintentional. Got a lot of special privileges like an only child, but had lots of 'coming-of-age' problems, always treated like little brother until fairly recently. There are advantages to all this: I have been able to become a late-blooming sex bomb since my parents were most likely just trying to do some hot fucking and ended up with another prick to support.

2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. Principessa

Gold Member

Are you a Busted-Rubber Baby?

Nope, I am the result of my mom going off the pill; because my dad had been told by a doctor during his first marriage that his sperm count was too low for him to get any woman pregnant.

Mom went off the pill; and roughly one month later she was preggers with me. :biggrin1: I have never been referred to as a accident. Children have always been considered a blessing in my family. My Nana (dad's mom) always called me her surprise package. Think about it, no one likes having an accident; but everyone loves to receive a surprise package. :smile:

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

No - I was planned because my sister needed a new toy :rolleyes:

5. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I was planned for in a way.
    The only problem was that I was suppose to be male.
    My parents made no secret of their disappointment (ever).

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I was planned and supposed to be a male. They even had the name picked out and everything.

7. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

:rofl:

That's my brother.:biggrin1:

8. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

Well, my parents certainly never referred to me that way, so I don't even know for sure. Maybe my older brother said that because I took away attention from him, and he used to say a lot of things that were meant to make me feel like shit (although that one didn't really, I kind of like being a buster-rubber baby, imagining my parents went out of control). When I took a girlfriend (I had several, but only one for a longer time, this was 5 years) to a family reunion, he said 'If you hadn't brought her, everybody would have thought you were a freak.' I'm over that sort of shit, since years ago, but it's true, now you bring it up, maybe I'm not really, but all of my four older siblings were definitely pissed off that my mother got pregnant so late, and that brother made sure I knew it. Big deal, though; I still get along pretty well with all of them, and they did pamper me a lot once I was born. Then they left and got married, and that pissed me off, since I was only 5 when the last one left home, and thought it was unfair since kids don't know what is happening.

Draft saved Draft deleted