Are you a cheap slut

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by HamYai, Jul 1, 2008.

1. HamYai

HamYai New Member

If you sleep with a guy on a first date (in your opinion)?

If you perform oral, unprompted, when you do have sex with a new guy for the first time?

The reason I ask is that some girls put out on a first date and some don't.

Some will also offer up a BJ and some won't.

Do you think it's fear of appearing a slut in an "He'll think if I do it to him, so easily, I must do it for all the guys just as easily" sort of thing?:confused:

Only once in my life have I been with a girl who flatly refused to perform a BJ - period. She'd been very sexually repressed by her mother, she told me.:eek:

Most girls I've had sex with are only too keen to get down and nasty with their oral skills, once it's been presented to them, but even that has it's problems........

If a BJ is not volunteered, is it best to just kneel over her after performing oral and silently present it to her face/lips (and risk rejection and cause embarrasment), or attempt to manouver into a 69 position? (I tried this with the girl mentioned above, prior to our discussing it and she kept edging away, as I kept edging it towards her. An overhead video of us would have looked like we were performing as a human Catherine Wheel on the bed :biggrin1:)

One girl would only give a BJ in 69 or with the back of her head towards me, as she stated she was embarrased for me to actually see it in her mouth. I stayed with her for over 2 years and she was more than happy for me to lick her ass as well as her pussy, but wouldn't help me titty-fuck her, though was happy if it was me wrapping her breasts around my cock - said she would feel cheap if it was her holding them, herself.

Genuinely interested in the lady's opinions.:smile:

#1 HamYai, Jul 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only way I enjoy performing oral is unprompted and it is something I enjoy doing.

However if the guy waves it in my face or suggests I "smoke the pole" I'll consider him selfish or impatient so he'll get a half assed job, if at all.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Firstly - as so often with your questions, I find myself put off answering by the phrasing.

What the fuck is a cheap slut anyway? Fuck you! Is my initial response - and then I remember you have worded stuff badly in the past and gone on to explain things more reasonably in a subsequent post. So I'd like to ask you to please reconsider your phrasing of questions such as this - especially in the 'women issues' forum - You'll find you get a better response if you don't use phrases like 'cheap slut' in the OP and title. Unless you are actually trying to offend and annoy this time that is.

To answer your question: Well - I can't. I don't believe there is such thing as a slut in the way you seem to mean and I have never been bothered by what people think of me. If I want to get sexual with a guy then I will do it on my terms - if he goes away from it thinking I am a slut (by his definition) then I then know something about him I didn't know before, that he wasn't worth fucking.

An aside - do you consider yourself a cheap slut if you fuck a girl on the first date? Or if you go down on her?

Now - to try to answer your question from the point of view of the girls you are more likely to be sleeping with. Some girls are peer pressured by society into thinking they need to ration sex and withhold it in ordered not to be thought badly of. Unfortunately they may even have a point - personally I believe they should fuck what society thinks and do whatever the fuck they want - but that is just me. some girls may not want to 'put out' either because they just don't want to, or they want to wait and see if you like them anough to keep trying, or they may have a 'rule' system in place that they use to decide when they wll hit certain 'bases' with a guy. It's pretty random - if you treat women (and indeed men) with the respect they deserve you will always get further than if you don't, because you will genuinely deserve to.

If a BJ is not offered - ask. Verbally. ('I'd love it if you would suck my cock', for example) - if the answer is no then it is no. You can try discussing, reasonably - you can offer oral for oral - though personally I hate the quid-pro-quo of that, and don't phrase it "I won't unless you do", phrase it "I will if you will".

Different girls have different hang ups, different ideas and different social conditioning - really there is no answer for your question.

There are only 2 rules of thumb (acutaually it is one rule with 2 parts) - always treat people with respect, never believe that no does NOT mean no.

4. HamYai

HamYai New Member

Blinking flip and if I'm not mistaken, you finished on a warning for me not to rape someone.:eek:

#4 HamYai, Jul 1, 2008
  5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Alright fuckwit - I was trying to be reasonable and respond to your question - you seem to have taken offense at that.

I shan't bother responding to anymore of your 'carefully considered to offend' threads.

Cheery bye, asshat!

6. HamYai

HamYai New Member

Put in your inimitable and most eloquent of style, as per usual.:biggrin1:

Ciao, babe.:tongue:

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'm not a slut. I'll suck your dick before kissing you.. but that is because I have a phobia. I'm offended by the title of this thread as well...

8. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
    I don't think that the OP was attempting to offend anyone. He is asking about why different women will do different sexual acts at different times in a "relationship"...and is it because we as women believe that if we do these acts before a certain time frame will we consider ourselves to be cheap sluts. Because society has said so. And I can see how this is a woman's issue because we are judged about when and how we put out. I have never once heard a man put down because he put out on the first date, or didn't. It is a double standard because even if the woman believes that she is not being slutty... in the back of her mind she is wondering if u (the man) thinks she is a slut.
    To answer the question... I have put out on the first date and given BJ's- and yes I can be slutty- but putting out on the first date isn't what makes me a slut, it is when I fuck your friends and cousins and brothers that I become a slut. SO WHAT!?????????

9. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As others have said, be careful about your wording and avoid name calling. But, this is a post reply, not a lecture, so;

I don't think a girl is a "slut" for going down on a guy or for that matter doing anything adventurous in bed. It just means she has a different, perhaps more developed, sexuality.

It sounds like the girls you've mentioned have some self-image problems and are at the least a bit repressed. I've been with girls who refused having oral done to them, but its their choice and their body image insecurity. The best you can do is reassure and leave it at that; don't pry.

Hope that was helpful.

10. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I am a nasty, dirty slut with discriminating tastes.
    Oh and by the way...
    I never come cheaply.
    Fuck you and your "Cheap slut" ploy.

11. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

double post

12. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think i am a cheap but ETHICAL slut.

13. thehighheelsgirl

Well.... I've had sex on the first nite before.....I love having slutty sex....so I donno....does that make me a slut?

Jen

14. RamIt

RamIt Member

15. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I am easy but expensive.

16. HamYai

HamYai New Member

I never once suggested a girl was a "slut" if she did this, that or whatever.

I simply asked if you, as a female, thought you were a slut if you engaged in such.

Are you people all thick? stupid? inattentive?

Does absolutely no-one, here, understand the question/s?

17. HamYai

HamYai New Member

Thread title:

Are you a cheap slut

Extension of my title:

If you sleep with a guy on a first date (in your opinion)?

If you perform oral, unprompted, when you do have sex with a new guy for the first time?

(PS a hint is to try and connect the tread title with the following sentence in the post).

I know it may prove difficult, but try.

Fer fks sake.

I/we've seen worse questions levelled on here.

Just cuz one member has issues don't mean you can all join in.

#17 HamYai, Jul 1, 2008
  18. HamYai

HamYai New Member

Very.

Very enlightening.

I need to be careful what I say, then?

PS. When did you and Mb jointly or seperately get laid, last? LOLOLOL

#18 HamYai, Jul 1, 2008
  19. Kassokilleri2ff

I know this is a question for the ladies but..uhh, I felt like saying this.

I don't like the idea of dating a girl who gives it up very easily. Even though I would totally do her if she were to be like "lets fuck". Lol, its hypocritical, but I can't rationale it. When I see a girl making out and going to the car to fuck this guy she just met I think its gross, but if she were to wanna fuck me I'd be all about it. Why? I don't like to be a hypocrite but thats how I feel in my stomach when I see it. Its fucked up ain't it? I guess thats where the double standard comes in. For some reason I can't but help think that slutty girls are gross, even though I would definitely do the same stuff...maybe.

Actually I think it depends on the kind of guy shes going after. If it was a couple of my friends who I think are good people I wouldn't think shes a slut for fucking them after just meeting them. (they are nice guys, who treat women with respect, and they don't look like dirt bags). But I know a few guys, who are in my eyes, repulsive. I'm not gay but I think these guys are terrible, and I don't understand how they get all these girls all the time to have sex with them. Its those girls that I think are sluts, these dudes are rude, assholes, they look like shit, but they can talk up a storm and somehow get all these women to sleep with them.

Am I an asshole too? If so, damnit! I can't help how I feel about that, usually rationale can conquer all but not in this case. Weird....

20. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure, but we should find out.

Also, to the thread as whole: don't judge a cover by it's book.

Draft saved Draft deleted