Are you a complete loser if ...

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you a complete loser if ... you are 25+ years old, and you never had a girlfriend or even kiss a female in the mouth? :redface:

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If your referring to yourself then no. Cultural differences not withstanding, you're probably a very devote Catholic also. I wouldn't be ashamed of any lack of experience. That does not make a man. The caring and compassion you show in your posts lead me to believe you have a great capacity to love and when you meet the right person things will just click for you. She will be honored to be your first and you can enjoy learning together!

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
nothing to do with being a loser... more about the choices you have made and which opportunities have (or haven't) yet presented themselves to you. It will happen when it is right... Some guys are much less "go get em" as well. Maybe this is the case a little too?

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are you a complete loser if ... you are 25+ years old, and you never had a girlfriend or even kiss a female in the mouth? :redface:

I think LOSER would be a harsh assessment in this regard. It could be b/c of ones childhood, religious upbringing or even a lack of social training including ineptitude. I imagine this is rare but I am sure there is the proverbial 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN out there somewhere and I DON'T think he would be a loser.

:bj:
~HH~

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't say loser. Choosy or even unsure about what you really want maybe. I was a virgin till 22...but by choice. *damn preachers kids and their sexual appetites* lol She won. HOWEVER, with guys I was 26.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your referring to yourself then no. Cultural differences not withstanding, you're probably a very devote Catholic also. I wouldn't be ashamed of any lack of experience. That does not make a man. The caring and compassion you show in your posts lead me to believe you have a great capacity to love and when you meet the right person things will just click for you. She will be honored to be your first and you can enjoy learning together!
Yea its my case, no longer catholic at all, tnks for the kind words

Did you and do you want a GF?
Yea, since i started liking girls i always wanted it

more about the choices you have made and which opportunities have (or haven't) yet presented themselves to you
I did had several chances, and i destroyed those chances big time

I think LOSER would be a harsh assessment in this regard. It could be b/c of ones childhood, religious upbringing or even a lack of social training including ineptitude
Oddly enough it was not that, until recently i found out why it was

I kind of felt like that, not because social pressure, but more like i feel i failed to myself, and that it should be something more natural, and feel quite far behind, and it was all my fault, it kind of became more obvious to my family the in the weeding of a cousin, everyone of them had someone except me, i think even my nephew already has a gf, they try no to pressure me cause they know its has been difficult to me. Well i guess its not that bad after all, im changing a lot things on my life, and i have to not think too much about this when im around with women, if not, i wont get good results

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
I am 26. I've kissed 2 girls and that's it. If I was never kissed again, I don't think I would even care. Maybe I'm asexual? After a while, you just forget about it and move on to other things.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
While it is unusual. Overall, I'd say that the guys who have screwed tons of women by your age and never had a real relationship (and usually never wanted one, and have used and lied to tons of women to get what they want) are the true losers.

Sticking your dick, or even your tounge in a woman isn't what makes you a man.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Trust me I'm not being kind, just sincere. Have you any single adult groups there? Here, there's minglers through various organizations. It's a nice way to break the ice outside of a bar scene. Try getting a makeover. Take someone with you who you trust and like their sense of style. It's a huge confidence booster! Try something fun that you haven't...a new hairstyle, manicure, new jeans and a nice well fitting shirt...Positive attitude reflects in how you carry yourself and present to others. When I see your avatar I know how kind you are and enjoy your posts and opinions, but there's something a little sad about the way the dim light comes through the trees...I can't help but wonder how often you let yourself enjoy and just smile!

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had kissed a girl in High School once and it was really weird then got really drunk in college and did it a few times but that was it. Then when i was 20 I kissed a guy, made out then had sex and everything felt so right, i had no idea I was gay until that moment because everything felt so wrong. I was thinking I was a loser as well, I just didn't know what I liked. I am not saying try being gay, just saying when its right, you know it and when its wrong, just don't do it!

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are plenty of homosexuals and asexuals in that position.

If you aren't either of those... then perhaps, you should consider changing your approach to women.

I am 26. I've kissed 2 girls and that's it. If I was never kissed again, I don't think I would even care. Maybe I'm asexual? After a while, you just forget about it and move on to other things.
I was kind like that cause i am in a semi "lock up" life, cause my brother needs constant supervision, so 6 days at week i cant leave my house, only when my dad returns every week, i can go out saturdays, ive been like this for like 5 years, but suddendly i just dnt want to stay alone, and thats where i changed

Trust me I'm not being kind, just sincere. Have you any single adult groups there? Here, there's minglers through various organizations. It's a nice way to break the ice outside of a bar scene. Try getting a makeover. Take someone with you who you trust and like their sense of style. It's a huge confidence booster! Try something fun that you haven't...a new hairstyle, manicure, new jeans and a nice well fitting shirt...Positive attitude reflects in how you carry yourself and present to others. When I see your avatar I know how kind you are and enjoy your posts and opinions, but there's something a little sad about the way the dim light comes through the trees...I can't help but wonder how often you let yourself enjoy and just smile!
Nope there are not things like that here, what i had to do is to ask anyone i know help to meet girls, cause i have no way to meet women, right now i just realized that i have to do what once got me luck with women, wich was being quite fit and thin, so i went to se a nutricionist, and now im in a very strict diet (no xmas dinner for me, that strict), 15 sep was 209lb, 31 nov 198, today 187, when i get to 177, i will go to a gym for a heavier workout the early mornings (the only time i can go out, when my brother sleeps), when i get to 159 i will go to my dream goal, the rough pro boxers gym, then i can buy new clothes to go out with my cousins, and even dancing lessons, thats my plan, ohh the avatar was just a random thing, its the one i liked :biggrin1:

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you most definitely are NOT a looser!
but i can imagine that whatever we say here, YOU will still think you are one. and that is the main thing in my opinion. you should stop thinking negatively about yourself! because if you consider yourself as a failure (which is a complete bullsh*t cuz you are not!!), you can't help it and it will affect your whole attitude and personality. and there you have the "catch-22", because its a lot harder getting to know new people (not just girls) with this kind of attitude.

try to think about your positive characteristics. for example i don't know much about you, but i'm amazed by the commitment and love you have for your family. do you even realize how unordniary and special you are for caring so much for your brother??? lot of guys simply wouldn't give a sh*t and go on with their own life...
try to recognize these values you have!

list 5 things you are good at and you really enjoy doing. if you have this list, think about how you could meet people who share similar interests (not the best example, but if you like to play chess, look for a nereby chess-club, ...).
you will soon find new friends and you will be feeling much better about yourself. and once you have that, others (not only, but also girls) will see your values and from here the "process" of finding love will go on automatically!

besides all these advices i think it would be a good idea for you to see a psychiatrist. not because there is something wrong with you, but because a professional can help you overcome your fears in such a great way you can't even imagine.
trust me, i had some issues on my own and i postponed seeing a psychiatrist for years, and once i finally did i felt so relieved already after the first conversation! it was a great thing, so don't be affraid to seek professional help for your soul!

cheers

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
besides all these advices i think it would be a good idea for you to see a psychiatrist
Well i already saw one for quite a time, helped me a lot with other stuff, i dnt feel like that, a few months ago maybe, but ive overcomed my own fears by now, i know that thinking like that its going to backfire, but im no longer there, i asked cause, some girls did not believe that ive never had a relationship, and tough i was lying, but i will have to deal with that, tnks for the response :smile: