Are You a Criminal?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to partake in illegal activities - I'm not even sure I want to admit to all of it, though... I was PRETTY bad. I used to steal cigarettes from gas stations and grocery stores. I had a friend who used to rob tobacco stores and he'd give me cigarettes. I used to smoke pot on occasion, but have purchased it maybe twice - I always just smoked whatever my friends had. There's more, but this is all I'm admitting to. :smile: I've been arrested once, and that was for a warrant from a traffic ticket. Never been to jail.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I stole the drivers' ed car in high school and took it for an afternoon spin with my friends.

I'm a notorious speed demon although i've lightened the lead in my foot this last year.

I've had anal sex. That's still illegal in some states, right?

Oh yeah i forgot about anal sex. Guilty!

And speeding.....im the most guilty of that!

Nope, legal since '03...fuck your cornholes raw, ladies (and gents). It'll only land you in hell, not in jail! :biggrin1:

I also cop to the lead foot, and to driving very aggressively in general. I also pay no heed to controlled substance statutes where personal use is concerned. I had a fake ID between the ages of 19-21. Ditto for music and movies in their digital forms.

I wouldn't say I'm a criminal so much as a scofflaw.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to drive fast, luckily I have never been caught, knock wood. As a teenager I was forever going into bars and getting drinks. Have also smoked some pot and did a few other things, thankful I never developed a habit for any of these.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I routinely break the speed laws, but what's the point of having a sports car if you can't drive fast. Never caught.

Jail time, on less than 10 occasions (3 different states), and paid fines when charges were reduced to lewd behavior. Occupational risk at the time in my former career. :biggrin1:

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stole a York peppermint patty from the store when I was 5.

I ate it, it was delicious. Got busted my mom when she saw the chocolate on my face and the empty wrapper on the floor of the car.:redface:

Don't worry, repeat after me.

"I didn't do it."

The Bart Simpson defence. I'll get you off. I got my sister off a chocolate birthday cake desecration once before.