Are you a dominant, submissive or both?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blondie69 said:
Ooh is it a Scorpio thing? :tongue: I am both. Sometimes I just like to be fucked and others I want to be in control and telling him/her what to do and how to do it. It's a mood thing, but I'm definitely both.

I guess we are 3 , I like it when the girl has a dominant streak , because it allows for power struggle, which I like and enjoy.
With a submissive girl, there is not much variety, but when the girl wants to control, we struggle in a seductive way, we exchange power , she could start dominating, I will comply, only reluctantly ... only to come back, and she will give up, also reluctantly, and, there we go......
....incredibly enticing to jockey for position......
nothing more desirious , passionate, erotic, than power struggling for control.
With out taking a definite stance, it becomes a never ending lustfull dance for control.......

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
pichulon said:
nothing more desirious , passionate, erotic, than power struggling for control.
With out taking a definite stance, it becomes a never ending lustfull dance for control.......

BINGO! My sentiments exectly. I think all of the dynamics of this kind of sexual relationships wil never never ever get dull. It just changes so fast.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
john_t said:
BINGO! My sentiments exectly. I think all of the dynamics of this kind of sexual relationships wil never never ever get dull. It just changes so fast.

Well, gentlemen...

I suppose Blondie69 and I are in luck. For I know I could be no other way. Life is a struggle and then you die (Hopefully, a thousand little deaths as the french are known to say....)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blondie69 said:
Ooh is it a Scorpio thing? :tongue: I am both. Sometimes I just like to be fucked and others I want to be in control and telling him/her what to do and how to do it. It's a mood thing, but I'm definitely both.

I guess that's a healthy thing. Might be good to let the reigns slip from time to time and just enjoy being fucked inside out until your bells ring. Unfortunately it's nothing for me, I usually have significantly better orgasms if I at least feel like I have the mental control of it all, not necessarily being on top physically, but knowing the man is "at my command".

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
Well, gentlemen...

I suppose Blondie69 and I are in luck. For I know I could be no other way. Life is a struggle and then you die (Hopefully, a thousand little deaths as the french are known to say....)

exactly, and I was sure I was not the only one!
it is so enticing to dominate the scene, to be dominated, the struggle....the transition from one condition to the other, and everything in between , it's delicious.......its about life and enjoying it....licentiousness.....women are so tempting, seductive, .....there is so many ways to savor a female , and, mutually , relish on one another's company.....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:cool:

I think iam dominant with submissive men and submissive with dominant men..and like to play rools too..than will be like a camaleon because i do get bored very easily too...:rolleyes:

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Submissive ALL the way...I love my man to grab me, pick me up, throw me down on the bed and have his way with me. I don't think I can orgasm any other way!

Renee

catb1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right you get your knickers off and get on the bed legs spread in the air do what your told ok lol

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RnR said:
Submissive ALL the way...I love my man to grab me, pick me up, throw me down on the bed and have his way with me. I don't think I can orgasm any other way!

Renee

You know if you had asked me a year ago what I thought of that statement, I probably wouldn't have blinked or cared, now it just makes me want to grab you by your wrists fling you in a room and lock the door, with me in there.

Something strange about a switch, is that you can really get into a polar demeanor if the opposing partner is clearly on one side. One day I could be a dom and the next a sub.