Are you a fan of tight pussy?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most men it seems go wild over a tight pussy, but past experience has made me think. If you're a guy who is a bit thicker down there than the average, are you still ga-ga over tight pussy?

Is a tight pussy too difficult for you to penetrate?

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To tight is a challege, I'm currently seeing a very tight girl, and I just cannot get more the head of my dick in her. Even after performing oral on her for almost an hour w/multiple orgasms. My finger is tight inside of her, so w/out hurting her I don't know what to do. Owell she does taste good, so I like going down on her:tongue: lucky me mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most men it seems go wild over a tight pussy, but past experience has made me think. If you're a guy who is a bit thicker down there than the average, are you still ga-ga over tight pussy?

Is a tight pussy too difficult for you to penetrate?
Yes, I am a big fan. A petite girl with a tight pussy can lure me to go to the bed. Yum.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience is similar to gurjeevan. After about an hour or 69'ing, or just eating her pussy, I have never met a girl who was that tight. I love the feeling of my cock sliding into a tight, hot, wet pussy. Heaven on Earth. Fortunately I love to eat pussy, so I usually get them to open up nicely.

my man is huge and I tighten my pussy for him all day doing kegals. each time is like being devirginized....amazing!
I especially like to get on top of him squeez shut and sit on just the tip of his cock, bouncing up and down till he almost comes then open up just a bit and take his think long shaft, squeezing as I am coming up...it drives him crazy.

andymcg88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No man is going to deny a tight pussy, but fuck if I don't cum like a bitch when I have a tight pussy. I think it's because I'm bigger it feels even tighter, and seriously...I can't last more than 8 mins. Whereas a little looser of one...and well I can hold my own haha

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As an owner of the previously mentioned genetalia, the thight pussy that is.. not the thick penis (allthough I think I could rock it though, lady gaga-style), I can only say I'd loved her as long as I've had her. She's rather playfull and loves to be pet.. I love cats, but my puss' is my favorite pet of all. Housebroken too! What's not to love?

But all humor (okay, an attempt at humor - good thing my cunt is tiny, otherwise you might have cared!) aside, I think there is such a thing as too tight for specific thicknesses.... And sometimes a more petite vaj can be a pain in the ass! More than once it will take me some stretching with fingers, lube and foreplay to even fit an average/slightly bigger phallus(-like object), but it hardly ever is completely pain free. It's a pain you'd grow to love though... I've wondered at times if it wasn't just very intense pleasure or over-stimulation.. Or I'd like to think it is. Though, I'd be a lousy example because of my vaginismus.. It's a lot better now than it used to be though, so I feel comfortable flaunting the size my ladybits regardlesly.

But sadly, not every man loves that feeling as much.. It's like having a tight hold on yer cock, to make an example; a little presure feels great.. But there's always a point where the presure gets to much and it starts to hurt, no? That's how It's been explained to me anyway. Really tight cunts can be like that at first, and it can be very unpleasant.. Without saying you guys are dishonest, I always can help but wonder if men that worship tight vaginae have ever come across one that actually is ''too'' tight, or even thight enough to be a hassle at times (forget about a 'quicky' lads! she'll probably verbally murder you for even trying if you're actually too big/she's too small.. You can't begin to understand how painfully unsexy even the slightest tear can be, or worse even.. Muscle spasms. Mood spoiler extraordinaire...)

But I'm really not trying to rub you guys the wrong way.. But eventhough you'll surely worship the tight clam in general.. Have you even come a girl too tight for fun? And maybe more daringly.. Are you sure you've actually experienced a vaj-yay-yay actually that much tighter?

I'm just curious because I hardly hear about the less perfect aspects of said female loveholes.

(yes, I enjoy using as much terms for pussy as possible to the point it becomes obnoxious. I'd blame alcohol.)

Reactions: GrimmTech

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i prefer a tight one. they generally look better.

Carefull there, cutie.. I've seen some gorgeous tiny-looking mussel's that actually were VERY loose on closer examination. So to say.

But I personally prefer a looser lady anyway! So much more fun and much more options.. I like the sluttyness they have of so easily taking toys and fingers, and beeing able to feel around a bit! :eek:

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tight pussies are too powerful for my penis to control itself with most times. I call it the "pump and dump" experience. They're really fun, but I don't last long with them.

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You kiddin' me? I'm almost obsessed with them! Not that I would turn down a girl with a looser one,but I do prefer them to be tight.

And pink. And warm. And dripping wet. I lose my shit everytime I get one of those =D!