Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To tight is a challege, I'm currently seeing a very tight girl, and I just cannot get more the head of my dick in her. Even after performing oral on her for almost an hour w/multiple orgasms. My finger is tight inside of her, so w/out hurting her I don't know what to do. Owell she does taste good, so I like going down on her:tongue: lucky me mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just saw your pics.....i'd take that with no roblem....whats wrong with a little pain?
No. i stay away from it. It can do some real damage!:eek:
I'm assuming you're refering to damage to yourself.......I guess its screw her:rolleyes:

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just saw your pics.....i'd take that with no roblem....whats wrong with a little pain?

Why thank you, looking at your pics i would share it with you!
Unfortunatley not every woman is into pain, not that im into causing pain unless thats your thing. :wink:

Last edited:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who decides and what defines a tight pussy? There's the "I'm really not in the same place as you at the moment yet, why don't we just fool around and play for a while, then I probably won't be" tight...the, in the middle of a cough or if your a fan of serious gription...sneeze, tight...the "How does it feel when I do...this...tight (almost always a good kind of tight but...highlight the word almost and not the word always), the "my ass is an exit not an entrance, do I need to hang a sign across it?" tight...the "no, it's never my turn to buy a round tight...oh wait...that's a different type of tight. (Is it wrong to point out alliteration at this point?) The asshole analogy, for that matter is also not congruent with the OP's actual inquiry, but I digress. I submit to the jury at this point...is not a woman's pussy as tight as it needs to be at any given time. AND...is it not a mans, or woman's, joy and challenge to take that pussy on a journey? Yes...everybody is a fan of a tight pussy...but isn't pussy tightness too loose a subject to define definitively? Just saying...

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As an owner of the previously mentioned genetalia, the thight pussy that is.. not the thick penis (allthough I think I could rock it though, lady gaga-style), I can only say I'd loved her as long as I've had her. She's rather playfull and loves to be pet.. I love cats, but my puss' is my favorite pet of all. Housebroken too! What's not to love?

But all humor (okay, an attempt at humor - good thing my cunt is tiny, otherwise you might have cared!) aside, I think there is such a thing as too tight for specific thicknesses.... And sometimes a more petite vaj can be a pain in the ass! More than once it will take me some stretching with fingers, lube and foreplay to even fit an average/slightly bigger phallus(-like object), but it hardly ever is completely pain free. It's a pain you'd grow to love though... I've wondered at times if it wasn't just very intense pleasure or over-stimulation.. Or I'd like to think it is. Though, I'd be a lousy example because of my vaginismus.. It's a lot better now than it used to be though, so I feel comfortable flaunting the size my ladybits regardlesly.

But sadly, not every man loves that feeling as much.. It's like having a tight hold on yer cock, to make an example; a little presure feels great.. But there's always a point where the presure gets to much and it starts to hurt, no? That's how It's been explained to me anyway. Really tight cunts can be like that at first, and it can be very unpleasant.. Without saying you guys are dishonest, I always can help but wonder if men that worship tight vaginae have ever come across one that actually is ''too'' tight, or even thight enough to be a hassle at times (forget about a 'quicky' lads! she'll probably verbally murder you for even trying if you're actually too big/she's too small.. You can't begin to understand how painfully unsexy even the slightest tear can be, or worse even.. Muscle spasms. Mood spoiler extraordinaire...)

But I'm really not trying to rub you guys the wrong way.. But eventhough you'll surely worship the tight clam in general.. Have you even come a girl too tight for fun? And maybe more daringly.. Are you sure you've actually experienced a vaj-yay-yay actually that much tighter?

I'm just curious because I hardly hear about the less perfect aspects of said female loveholes.

(yes, I enjoy using as much terms for pussy as possible to the point it becomes obnoxious. I'd blame alcohol.)

Katt spoke about my experience with a tight pussy. One of my former partners also suffered from Vaginismus which made sex really difficult.

Don't get me wrong, sex was good. But as Katt stated, there is no such thing as a quicky. It would literally take me 10-15 to fully penetrate her. And once inside, I had to thrust very slowly and gently until her pussy was fully stretched and accepting of my cock. We had to plan every sexual encounter because we didn't know how long the encounter would take. Sometimes it took longer than others.

And yes, it was a true pain in the ass! A couple of times I dreaded having sex because I KNEW what was in store. And foreplay wasn't the issue either - she always got a good tongue lashing and a couple of orgasms before attempting to enter her. Wetness wasn't a factor either because she was a (real) squirter and therefore had the juiciest pussy I have ever encountered (damn, getting hard just thinking about it). But when it came time for penetration, all that lust and excitement turned into a chore as I slowly pushed my penis into her and fought against reflexes NOT to shove it in (and I think that if I even tried to shove it in I might have caused damage to ME and her. She was THAT tight).

But once I fully penetrated and she was full of my cock and her pussy was fully stretched and "loosened" - it was all good. Her tight pussy was great after that.

So am I fan? From my experience I am not. But I CAN see how men would be. if it weren't for her Vaginismus and she only had a tight pussy, I might say I was fan. If I didn't have to suffer through "okay, okay, okay -STOP! *deep breathing*...okay, keep going..okay, okay, STOP! *deep breathing*...okay ... *attempts to pull me deeper into her* ... *pushes my stomach to push me back out*" - then I might be a fan. But my experience proved tight pussy to be a lot of trouble.

Just my $0.02.

Simba

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate tight pussy's. Uncomfortable to downright painful at times. I'm very, very thick and I prefer to have sex with women that have had vaginal childbirth. It's just easier that way.

D

deleted356736

With the right amount of arousal, I haven't yet come across a pussy I haven't been able to penetrate. Tight is nice, but for my thickness tightness adds a lot of extra sensation. I find it better to go slowly and deliberately to make it last, and to enjoy all those lovely sensations.

My last girl with a really tight pussy orgasmed and ejaculated about half-way through intercourse, so clearly she got something special out of it.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not that big around (5.5-6") but I have had one or two women who were a little tighter than I would have liked. It is a drag if she is tight enough that she is too sore afterwards to want to have sex again for 3 days. I don't mind having to spend a minute or two "getting in" as long as she doesn't, but if things are so snug that you both begin to chafe, if she isn't dripping wet, it can be too much of a good thing. And a quick bang in a secluded corner of a park can be a lot of fun. Forget about that if she requires an hour of foreplay and oral sex first.

Also, if she is really tight when you thrust in and out, instead of your penis going in and out as a unit, sometimes her cunny will grab onto the skin of your cock and slide that up and down the shaft. That can feel great up to a point, but if it is too much it feels rather creepy to me.

I have never been in a coochie that was too loose to feel great, and I have never gotten the dreaded "I couldn't feel anything" or "is it in yet?" from a woman, thankfully. But I must admit I love the feel of a cozy nookie that is snug all the way to the end of the tunnel so that it feels like she has wrapped both her hands around your unit and is gently squeezing.

And well-developed pelvic and vaginal muscles are stunningly sensational, in my opinion. I love to feel a gal clamp down on me or rhythmically contract and spasm as she orgasms. So as far as I'm concerned, my woman can forget about getting me something for Christmas or my birthday as long as she keeps doing her Kegels.

Women are heros to me. No matter how big we guys come, they (usually) always seem to be able to get just a little bigger.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my man is huge and I tighten my pussy for him all day doing kegals. each time is like being devirginized....amazing!
I especially like to get on top of him squeez shut and sit on just the tip of his cock, bouncing up and down till he almost comes then open up just a bit and take his think long shaft, squeezing as I am coming up...it drives him crazy.

so nice to hear from a woman who knows how to fuck and treat her man. my wife does this to me. it's great. shortly, after we started fucking, she told me one night, as she got on top, "i"m gonna fuck you, as good as you fuck me." she kneads my thick cock with her pussy. quite an experience. she said it's easier to do with me, cuz I'm thick.

domino7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a fan of pussy, be it tight or loose I like pussy. The misconception is that a pussy with meaty lips is loose but that is not the case. Some girls just have more room inside than others but they still feel good.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like pussy, period... there are things that i will do with a tight pussy that i won't with a loose one, or vice-versa; but to say i pefer one over the other... no way!

Aren't some of us just happy to have some pussy?

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My definition of tight pussy includes both depth and tightness. At the moment I'm not completely sure how I feel.

Postive- If I met a girl who was genuinely tight, I'd feel adequate in size.

Negative- Can't do as many positions.

So, I think at the moment I'd say not only am I fan of a tight pussy, but I would prefer a tight pussy. Yeah, my partner might be in pain, and the sex might not be as fun, but at least I'd know I'm (more than) enough to satisfy her which is a great feeling.

On a sidenote, of the four girls I've fucked only one of them I would call tight. I think it's kind of funny how every girl thinks they are tight. Sorry ladies, just because a guy says your tight, that doesn't mean your tight. Most of the time we are just saying it to make you feel good or we don't know any better (haven't actually been with a tight pussy or our dick is too big so everything feels tight).

Last edited:

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what loose pussy is, but I've had a few girls that meet your standard for 'tight'. One in particular used to start getting sore 2 minutes into sex (with lube)! While in theory that sounds fun, it actually wasn't. I stopped seeing her in part because its no fun to have sex one day then not get any for 2-3 days while she recovers.

6 1/2" of girth makes a lot of pussy feel tight.

mdc99co

Just Browsing
Media
No, I actually prefer a lot of space. More square feet means more room for furniture, the plasma TV and sound system, jukebox and pizza oven.

cowboy76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer a little loose to too tight. I dated a girl who had a really large vagina. She had had a kid but I don't know if that contributied or if she was natually that way. I usually get some comment or have some difficulty getting it in because my cock head is 6.25". With her it was no problem what so ever and no comments. Her comment was about herself with "I'm pretty big down there aren't I". I told her I liked wollowing around in big pussies. I know body type shouldn't make a difference but she was tall and thin.

The next girlfriend was just the opposite. She was only around 5' 2" a little on the stocky side with a tight vagina. Sex always seemed to be a problem because it took so long to get her ready. I got comments like "Not yet, you're so big I'm net ready yet". Sex was never as good with her as with the first one.

I always thought about it later and thought I should have done some experimenting. Girlfriend one above was not shy and would have been into trying some large toys. It would have been fun to how big they would have to be to max her out. I couldn't do it because my length isn't that great at 6 1/4 in.