Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont know about anyone else, but i have quite a loose foreskin. My girlfriend is really tight, but even when she is really wet sometimes if i go too deep it can pull my foreskin right back and that can be quite uncomfortable, but apart from that tight is always best

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most men it seems go wild over a tight pussy, but past experience has made me think. If you're a guy who is a bit thicker down there than the average, are you still ga-ga over tight pussy?

Is a tight pussy too difficult for you to penetrate?

There is no such thing as too tight when it comes to pussy. If its tighter, it just means you have work it a bit more prior to impaling.

agol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No guy can hide the fact that tight pussies would wrap around one more and they will have more sensations.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I think of tight pussy...
I imagine a bunch of cheerleaders on the field
doing those silly alphabetic cheers
about their "tight pussies" and if the
football team wins the game.
They would get some of their
tight pussies.

I am an aficionado of tight pussy, I suppose. :rolleyes:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife was tight when we first started having sex. With time she adjusted to my size. Now it is just perfect, slides in easily, fits tight around my dick, and as a result I have very large cum shots. It all works out and adjust to your size.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like em tight, loose, doesn't matter too much. Variety is the spice of life and no two pussies are the same. I like the challenge of getting my fat cock head in the loose ones and making her eyes roll back. And I like giving the looser ladies the feeling of being filled right up like they never have before. Also the looser ones are better for quickies. I have had to give it up a few times just because there wasn't time to get it in.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Who does not like tight pussies? Girls like tight pussies too.

No, I don't think there is such a pussy that is too tight. Slow and wet are the keys.

avgguy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think there is any draw back about a tight pussy, at least not from the guy's perspective. In my experience, some really tight girls have had a probably adjusting to my thickness, but it certainly felt good to me.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never put my dick in a tight pussy. Mainly because I don't own a dick. I do have a few observations though.

1. I'd say "tight" is a matter of perspective. One man's tight may be another's just right.

2. I have more married dogs barking at my little kitty because their wife is so tight they never get laid. I mean, handfuls, and handfuls, and then a few more. So while there may be a thrill to sticking your tool in a really tight box, I have to wonder if it wouldn't get old after, oh say, 5 years? 10 years? 15 years? Never a quickie. Never a lot of positions. Cumming too quick. Having to wait days and days before having sex again. Etc and so forth. (And no, there is no guarantee that she will stretch over time.)

3. Finally, my observation of the male ego (and there are many examples of this above) is that it likes to be stroked... a lot.... especially when those strokes are being applied to his penis. So what a thrill, what an "I'm so fucking HUGE!" moment when you try to slide even a slightly above average trouser snake into that itty bitty hole, hm?

I'm just sayin'...

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you are in fact thick, wouldn't just about any girl be tight? Just wondering.
That said, I prefer tight. That way I know it'll be loose to where I'd prefer it with time and effort.

On another note, I keep seeing guys mention going down on the girl and making them cum in an attempt to make things easier. I hope you all realize that that only makes them TIGHTER which wouldn't help the situation actually.