Are you a fan of tight pussy?

mrb9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont like them too tight at the start, my experience has been they get sore if its like that. Tightest Ive ever had was a petite Japanese girl sub-5' who was always very wet and just slightly snug to start with but after I'd cum and was still inside her would tighten up to an insane degree, literally like someone was squeezing tight on my cock with their hand. Though used to love the way my cock would then plop out followed by a trickle of cum.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My gf has just the right tightness, but she also does kegel exercises regularly, which means that she can grip it tightly when our fucking is starting to get really hot. When that happens the sensations I feel are really awesome

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a 6 inch girth, I was usually one of the thickest that most women have had, but it hasn't been a problem. Very early on I learned that lubricated condoms, and lube in general, was going to be a necessity in my sex life. I have never, ever, experienced a pussy so tight that I wasn't able to penetrate with foreplay, patience, and lube.

Reactions: abattist

blakebrent

Expert Member
Media
Most men it seems go wild over a tight pussy, but past experience has made me think. If you're a guy who is a bit thicker down there than the average, are you still ga-ga over tight pussy?

Is a tight pussy too difficult for you to penetrate?
I am rocking an awesome girth of 6 inches, whether that is a bit thicker or not , I like pussy and a tight pussy even better.

D

deleted817718

I'm not a tight pussy fan, not that I have a big cock, but I'm a premature ejaculator. My wife has a fairly loose pussy (through fisting and big dildos) and I'm still a one pumper

I prefer a looser pussy. It's easier to enter and I have more control of how long I can last.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Most men it seems go wild over a tight pussy, but past experience has made me think. If you're a guy who is a bit thicker down there than the average, are you still ga-ga over tight pussy?

Is a tight pussy too difficult for you to penetrate?
I love it.

Reactions: BillM