Are you a fan of tight pussy?

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I don't want it to be too tight, that I'd feel like I was hurting her, but

The last girl I was hooking up with, had an incredible 10 body, the only chick I've been with who had fake tits (amazing), and she was really tall with loooong, athletic legs.

The first time we did it, we were laying in bed in missionary. I like for the girl to reach down and put me in. But she was so tense, that I wouldn't fit, it was actually kind of painful for me. At first I was like "WTF, I don't fit!", but I kind of grinded my head around the outside of her vagina, and I could feel her getting so wet, her thighs were soaked, she must have loosened up and relaxed, I put my head in and broke past that initial barrier, and slid my full length into her, she made the sexiest fucking gasp when I went fully into her. And then, my dick fit like a glove, better than I've fit in any girl, it was the perfect amount of tightness, and I started long-stroking her, while she gasped and whispered dirty things into my ear.

And almost every time we did it after that, it was the same process. I wouldn't fit, it would bend my dick in a painful way, she'd say something like "Your dick is too big, baby!" Which is always a sexy, ego-stroking thing to hear. But I'd work it around for a minute, fucking her with just the head, until she opened up. I liked to use that to tease her, once I felt she was ready, I'd slowly slide in and out just an inch or so, until she was begging for it and soaking wet, and then slide in balls deep. I always loved the way she reacted when I put it fully in, the gasp she would make.

It wasn't that I was too big, it was that she was so tense at the beginning, but I liked to let her think it was my "big cock".

But basing off the beginning of the sex, when she would be too tightened up, I don't think I would like a girl who was that tight all the time, I'd just feel like I was hurting her, and it would be painful for me, too.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a 6 inch girth, I was usually one of the thickest that most women have had, but it hasn't been a problem. Very early on I learned that lubricated condoms, and lube in general, was going to be a necessity in my sex life. I have never, ever, experienced a pussy so tight that I wasn't able to penetrate with foreplay, patience, and lube.

I'm 6 inch girth too. Don't you love that look on their face when it pull it out: fear mixed with excitement?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a guy with slender girth I can say that I am a fan of tight pussy. My ex was very loose. I felt lost inside her with very little friction. I often had difficulty climaxing... and it didn't look like she got much out of it either.

My current girlfriend is very snug . She fits and squeezes me gloriously! Big fan here!

Reactions: lapdog2001

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I dont like them too tight at the start, my experience has been they get sore if its like that.

That's why it's gotta be Tight, And Juicy.

Oh shit, I see what I did there... ;)

No, really though... lubrication helps loads with soreness.

[album=medium]133534[/album][album=medium]150194[/album][album=small]133341[/album]
normal pussy can be tight for me .... tight pussy = access denied

Reactions: fluffychocolate

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most men it seems go wild over a tight pussy, but past experience has made me think. If you're a guy who is a bit thicker down there than the average, are you still ga-ga over tight pussy?

Is a tight pussy too difficult for you to penetrate?

I am one of those thicker cocks and am happy with the pussy I am with. It just fucking fits;

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just saw your pics.....i'd take that with no roblem....whats wrong with a little pain?

I'm assuming you're refering to damage to yourself.......I guess its screw her:rolleyes:
I couldn't stand only putting the head of my cock in a pussy. I have to fuck balls deep or I don't want to fuck. Fucking balls deep is the only way to fuck. That way my whole tool is getting fucked and she loves it as well. I love for her to wrestle my cock.

Reactions: kurt bishop

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have a gf that was so tight she'd make my finger hurt when id play with her. We never had sex bc she was so small. I literally could onoy get my finger in the the 2nd knuckle.

I also used to hook up with a girl who was gloriously tight. She would make me go crazy. We lost touch and like a year later hooked up again and she was now loose and it was so disappointing. She was chubby with monster boobs 46jj and that tight box but the year later it wasnt the same and she has lost weight and her chest was deflated.

My current gf is very tight vertically but not horizontally if that makes sense.